one sentence rp for the avatars above & below you!

ohtsundere

himedere ♡
hello! sorry if the title is confusing!

Anime_59be5b_6308880.gif

basically,
write a RESPONSE to the person's one sentence starter above!
and then write your own starter for the person below you to respond to! ♡
remember: TRY & keep it to one sentence.

here's my starter for the first person who posts here:

"Ne, ne, master, do you think these kitty ears look cute on me?" The maid clad in kitty ears asked eagerly.

"Eegads! Servant i ask of you to take those off immediately! The Duke of Whittingham is visiting shortly." Duke Washington practically yelled the sentence at the poor woman.

"Hello sir, how may i help you today?" The small greeting bot spoke in a whispy female(?) voice.

"Take me to the leader of this place, please and thank you!" The man exclaims in a loud, booming voice.

The young girl raises her eyebrows at the older figure. "I don't think you grasp what I'm explaining."

“These boots are made for walking” the woman sang

“And that’s just what they’ll do” the crowd sang back as the mic was pointed at them,

What a strange country song concert.

I DIDNT READ THE RULES I THOUGHT IT WAS WRITE A ONE SENTENCE THING FOR EACH CHARACTER TALKING ABOUT THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU!!

But i was so proud of my first post describing boots and the odd concert where the crowd sings along!

I like it a lot too actually!
Then keep that one and just add a one-liner of your own, so I can actually reply.

"Take me to the leader of this place, please and thank you!" The man exclaims in a loud, booming voice.

The young girl raises her eyebrows at the older figure. "I don't think you grasp what I'm explaining."
“And I said... that I want directions to the nearest supermarket for hot sauce the old man with a decrepit memory asked.

A man stood at the end of a park bench in a trench coat, looking st you he approached opening one side of his jacket...
“Wanna buy some meme?”

The man(boy?) almost jumps out of his skin, and swiftly fishes his hands out of his pants pockets, to make a vague blocking gesture. "Whoa, no thanks. I already have enough," He points to the arm of his shirt where a Rage comic patch is sewn on. "to last me a lifetime."

A tall, scrawny figure bumps into you, driving the numerous metal spikes on his vest right through your clothing and into the soft, unsuspecting skin of your arms. "Oops! Sorry."

A guttural snarl ripped from the Most Chavviest Londoner's throat as his iron-like grip clamped over the figure's arm, dragging them back and spinning them roughly to face him. "Oi, mate. You looking for a knuckle sandwich, 'cause you got one coming right up."

The woman leaned in close and you could feel her lips brushing along the shell of your ear, her husky tone dripping with a sense of desperate wanting.
"Talk dirty to me."

“Mm~ I haven’t groomed myself for five days.” The squirrel whispered seductively into the woman’s ear.

A red man walked around the block, searching for one café in particular, but eventually gave up and asked, “do u kno da wae?”

The meme police beat the red man with nightsticks, luckily someone filmed it and made a vine out of it, “miss me with that ga-“ the meme police turned on him.

A man with a cannon aims his weapon at your new car while shouting
“WE BE OUT OF BLUEBERRY YOGURT”

(For future reference, you need two separate stuff for this! LOL. One reply & one starter!)

The woman snorted quietly, eyes dancing with evident amusement as she took in the man's appearance. "Well, I can tell you one thing... Golden is not your color," she said smoothly, poking a finger square in his chest. Then, with a small laugh, she turned and led the way down the hallway. "Follow me. I'll explain."

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" The blonde man growled as he watched the other climb up the ladder. "Oi, you're gonna fall and break your neck!" There was an evident panic in his hushed shouting as he reluctantly followed the other up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back