Anime & Manga One Piece's 20th Anniversary

Cross

Word Assassin
So One Piece has been around for a ridiculously long time. Longer than most of the people on this site have been alive probably.

July 22 is OP's 20th anniversary!~

Fans of the series might be aware a manga chapter will be released on that date which will be sure to contain some cool stuff. Oda is great to his fans.

He also created a what if scenario about if Sabo saved Ace at Marineford.

DD-2uCLUAAAfnNQ.jpg

There are also plans to produce a few more 'what if' scenarios. Much hype.

New world has been alright, but I liked dress rosa. Hoping the big mom arc turns out to be good too :)

One Piece is the best! I read up to ch. 800 then decided to re-read the entire series, continuing once I pass that chapter of course.

Have to really catch up with either the manga or the anime, seems to still be going strong.

I was alive! But I stopped after the Arlong arc when I was in high school....Now, several years later, I've started watching it again. I just passed up Thriller Bark and made it to Sabaody. I'm sooo far behind....

I was alive! But I stopped after the Arlong arc when I was in high school....Now, several years later, I've started watching it again. I just passed up Thriller Bark and made it to Sabaody. I'm sooo far behind....
You, far behind? I stopped at around episode 530~ because I had to move, and then I never got into it. That's five years ago now! (^^ゞ I wanna get back into it, kinda, because it's the anime/manga I've ever been the most invested in - but man, so much to catch up on, I just don't even know if I have the time. Should I give it a shot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back