• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece

Squirrelled

The Clown
Hey, thanks for your visit : ]

I'm wondering if anyone would like to collaborate on a One Piece story with me? I'm relatively new here, but I'm an adequate writer.

I also have a 1 x 1 search thread with more details about my writing style if you're interested. Or feel free to ask with a PM.

Also, please excuse the minimal formatting- that's just my style xD

Story A:

We can write about the Strawhat Pirates during a non-canon adventure. Don't really care about romance or pairings so long as we're faithful to their personalities.

Story B:

In this story we can create our own crew and their happenings in a remote corner of West Blue (or wherever). This one would be a little more flexible if that's what you're interested in.

Interested? Reply here or send me a PM. Simple! Thanks !

Awesome! Thanks for your interest. Maybe I should flip a coin and the story to fate, huh? Wanna call heads or tails?

Ahaha, you posted just in time! We'll go with story B then and make our own nakama >: D

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, so this is looking like a group RP. I don't know what your writing preferences are, but I can create and play a lot of different characters on the fly, so I don't really care how we begin.

Should we already have a crew established? Or should we start with a setting where at least three of them meet?

A start where three of them meet. We should have an epic meeting like Roger and Rayleigh's.

An epic meeting? Wasn't Roger just like "Nice ship! Let's so sail together!" I guess that is pretty epic in its own way, isn't it? I'm designing my character now >: ]

I would love to do a one piece RP as well (Preferably B) and would be glad to work with a partner or with partners :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back