• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One piece: The samurai princess joins the strawhats

Kin'emon couldn't keep up with zoros speed and Snaji just caught up but got distracted by a girl. Kiri noticed Zoro and smiled and realized her situation. She's on a roof and she ran just as the swords did and caught them. only to fall herself.

Zoro ran and picked up speed Damn my legs! He thought to himself as he ran faster, getting there just in time to catch Kiri and fall to impact her fall, but hurting himself in the process.

She cfringed in some pain and looked blushing red her 'chest area' was in his face. she gently pushed off and looked away. She remembered what her father told her in a memory

Child kiri: Papa whats the difference between A kujas love sickness and a samerais love sickness aren't they the same?

Kiris father: yes child however..You should know the Bushido code my child. One of the 8 gates of being the ultimate swordsmen is love. A man invested with the power to command and the power to kill was also expected to demonstrate equally extraordinary powers of benevolence and mercy: Love, magnanimity, affection for others, sympathy and pity, are traits of Benevolence, the highest attribute of the human soul. You may have justice and you may have courage however that just shows your a killer without love or mercy.. When samurai love sickness hits a swordsmen. It shows no mercy making them want to be stronger and be with them almost all the time.

Zoro held his eyes close, fighting back tears like an army as he fought himself You Monster! You can't even save your love!

Zoro:Don't tell me what I am! I love her and that's why I tried my best! She's alive I can feel it!

She noticed he was crying and even the small thief was worried. She gently slapped zoro. using his other nickname that he only knows of. Besides sanji calling him Moss hair she gently made funof Zoros hair but made it sound cute. " Prince of green apples wake up.." She called him that because she knew it annoyed him a little but what annoyed her was that he called her the princess of tigers. Silent, deadly, and annoying when wanting attention. She glared blushing "L-look if your expecting a k-kiss from me n-nows not the time.." And even if they did agree to date both of them were still chicken on who does the 1st kiss.

The 'fairy' Kiri and Zoro caught was Wicca who was very nervous of them. "Ok dear we just have a few questions. Are you a 'fairy' as the towns people call you?" "No im not im a dwarf from the Tontatta Tribe!" "A dwarf?" Kiri said blinking trying to imagine how she saw dwarfs in stories. Wicca stopped herself from saying anymore after realizing she was carelessly blurting out important information and tried to get away from them, but found that she could not walk after she suffered injuries from crashing to the ground with her stolen loot when startled. Since she sprained her leg, she began to beg "Please take me to flower fields! I beg you!" kiri raised her brow. "Why should we trust you? Ya kinda took our things." "And im very sorry but i need to report to my commander and if we dont make it donflamingo will make his move and attack the sunny." kiri growled and picked up the lil one and gave her to zoro and Wicca held on tight. "okay You say if we take you to flower fields We can stop this flamingo.." "Donflamingo.." "Ya him..his plan?" Wicca nods and she held zoros hand as she puts her sword back in its sash, "Alright Lead the way."

Zoro picked up wicca and let her sit on his shoulders as he hugs Kiri "calm down alright? the poor thing is scarred, but i'll keep her in line" he said as he started to walk not to far from Kiri.

(your so ooc of zoro hehe ill let it slide but remember i put his description in the in character box hehe) Wicca brought Zoro to the Riku Royal Army Headquarters hidden beneath the flower field. While they watched watched Luffy competing in a tournament at the Corrida Colosseum via a video broadcast kiri smiled in amazement. "Wow our captain is amazing! Mimi(nami) said you were his 1st recruit too." Kin'emon approached smiling a bit (And to save my rp partner some rp sanity ill post the video of the scene he shall thank me)

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm sorry, I'm trying my hardest but I guess I can't do none emotional characters very well.)

(I gotta get off for the day, I'll talk to you later)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back