• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One piece: The samurai princess joins the strawhats

kirisuto12804

The blood elf hunter
In the seas their was a ship called Angels pirates and They had a hostage. The princess bounty hunter Kirisuto Nagano.. They say she ate a magical fruit that makes her singing effect peoples emotions so they locked her in a room where none of the crew can hear her.She decided to take a risk. She looked at the hold and saw a strange ship with a straw hat flag. "One shot for help.." She whispered and she took a breath then the rare devil fruit in her the singing ones power began to take effect as she sang the song of the day she and her crush zoro were separated during a battle and he had no choice but to leave her behind then. "Even if the sea is rough and he is pushing me violently towards defeat, I look in your eyes love I do struggle with the strength that i lost! For every time I fall I can get up and keep well the promise I made to a voice sincere believing in love. It's an incandescent light that heats more than the sun, so clear that reveals the reality! Voices united to sing to defeat the silence ,will be strong , it will be clear the truth! Look in a mirror your reflection is clear and all this will be! It will be the strong beat of love It gives us the strength and the hope to address this storm brings with it the strong wind that surprises us from the sea! But by joining our swords and voices in a song. You will feel deep truest heart. I only want to fight for you and I want to be the strong beat of love with you.Can you feel it! Can you feel it..then come find me.." One of the sailors went over to her to slap her "Shut up nobody can hear you for miles!" But that sailor was wrong the straw hat crew did hear her and everyone was looking at that ship. Nami looked curious. "Hey isn't that a marines ship?" Sanji nods "Yes i wonder why it is here..And if that beautiful voice is coming from it." Luffy noticed Zoro acting very odd the moment they song was being heard. "Hey zoro you okay?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoro nods as he wipes a single tear "yea, i'm fine, just had a moment of a sicking heart, but how about we make them pay for what they done?" he said with a sly grin.

they nod Luffy realizing someone in that ship that was singing triggered this. So they go and attack the ship. Kiri heard the noise and stopped her singing to hide but saw two weomen walk over to her smiling. "Hi its okay. Im Nami and this is Robin. We will get you out of her okay? Do you need anything?" Kiri nodded. "M-my fan and my katana..their in the captians room." Nami nods and looks at the riot. "YO GUYS! She said she cant leave with out her fan and katana!She said its in the captains room."

It took a while but they got the girl on the sunny and she was clinging on to her katana and fan since they were her prized things. It took green tea and some space to calm her down to speak. "I-im happy someone heard my distress call.. I-im Kirisuto Nagano.I was a pirate hunter but i quit after a while because of a few things. one of them being the navy wants me to marry one of their leaders so they can have my country. I told them that's my brothers country and they just want me for my power." Luffy gasped shocked "Your A PRINCESS and you ate a devil fruit!" Kiri nodded. "The melo melo fruit. Anything i sing can effect someones emotions or hurt their eardrums. It even increased my haki since i can use it for echolocation. To be honest if you wish i rather stay..here.."She looked up seeing Zoro and she began to smile big. "Z-zoro?"

The whole crew was shocked. Zoro, the stern, serious,semi distant, always napping, short tempered, rarely smiles zoro. JUST SMILED AT THIS WOMAN! "WHATTTTTTT!!!" kiri smiled and hugged him.It was oblivious they had a close friendship but she was not aware of his hidden feelings "Oh my god its been ages! You look so cool and what happened to your eye?!" She tried to ask a million questions and realized she was rambling and took a breather. She smiled looking st him. She remembered the 1st time they met. It was at his dojo and she was only there to rest for a while. she escaped boring talks of the adults then and trained with him. They were both silenly smitten with eachother and since then besides other jobs they were inseperable till the day zoro had to save himself but he gave her enough time to escape herself for as long as she could,

(When she was a child)

80792_kimono-dziewczyna-miecz.jpg
(her now)

Last edited by a moderator:
(0_0 wow)

Zoro thought he was dreaming, he never thought he would be able to see her ever again, but he was happy that he got to see her again.

That night the crew celebrated her joining the crew even thought kin'emon and momosuke weren't part of it they still celebrated that she was safe. kiri being a bit shy still climbed up to the crows nest to eat her food. She would glance down to see if zoro would check on her.

She backed away blushing and fidgits sitting on the couch of the crows nest. "L-luffy said i was on night watch because of my special talent so i decided to start early during dinner. Im sorry if i worried you."

She looked at him blushing and smiled and gently leans down. "Luffy im done!" Luffys arm stretched and got the plate and gave her some beer for her and zoro as a thank you and and gives him one. "Zoro um..this might be odd. but, theirs something i wanted to tell you since we were kids but before you said they were distracting so i dont know if you want to.." She was talking about dating and being his girlfriend however she remembered him saying dating would make him weak and not concentrate. she saddened at the memory.

He looked at her with a concerned stare as soon he wrapped his arms around her as he closed his eyes. "I always thought about it, but i never really got to say, I would love to, kiri."

(Please tell me you know of the dressrosa arc if no ill explain it) she smiled blushing and snuggled with him. The next morning they landed on dressrosa The country of love, passion, and toys everyone that was staying on the island for the plan was getting dressed. Nami,Chopper, Brook and Momonosuke were staying on the sunny much to Kin'emon, sanji and brooks disapproval of the perverted boy staying but they let it slide. They notice a half awake Kiri come out rubbing one eye while trying to fix her sword sash. She looked at Zoro as if silently asking for help. Sanji walked over with heart eyes. "Kiri-swan your so adorable!"

(In character i put his personality and relations to the crew He has a rivalry with Sanji of whos better and i can see zoro being protective of Kiri now from the pervert sanji.)

(I don't know what that is xD and trust me, protective is my middle name)

Zoro came over and smacked Sanji as he helped kiri and smiled at her as he looked at sanji and said in a deep voice "hands off."

here )

Law hands Nami a Vivre Card for Zo in case something happens and lays out his plan. The group delivering Caesar Himself, Usopp and Robin will cross Dressrosa to Green Bit and drop him off while some of the crew Nami, Chopper, Brook and Momonosuke will watch after the ship. However, before he goes on further he notices Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Franky, and Kin'emon the Factory Destroying Team have suddenly vanished. They wandered into the city taking in the sights and sounds of Dressrosa. They see living toys walk among the human occupants, surprising them. "Wow this place is so romantic and Unique." kiri said smiling and looking around. She wanted to hold Zoros hand but noticed he was being on guard.

(my laptop won't let me on it :( )

Zoro noticed as he held out his hand, he didn't like to show to much affection in public but if it made kiri happy, he didn't mind to much.

she smiled and held his hand. She and the group were in some shock seeing the stabbings. a toy smiled "Ah you must be tourists. Dont worry it is normal it is a daily occurrence. If a man cheats on a woman, the woman will stab him, and the more beautiful the woman is, the higher the number of stabs the man will receive." Kiri paled because she thought it was a bit much. Luffy smiled "Hey guys since theirs a bar nearby lets get lunch!" Sanji and franky nod and see a bar. As they walk in kiri and zoro were very quickly taken to a couples table and the others to a table nearby since sanji made a excuse about being zoros wingman. Kiri smiled and ordered something for them to share and puts her sword next to his seeing he put it on the side of the table. She smiled when her sword peaked interest.She decided to use code names since Luffy was using 'Lucy' for the moment "So, darling Yuusuke, did you know Shusui had a soulmate blade? And i know you have Shusui. Its aura never lies." She knew somehow talking about swords turned him on and made him fall for her more somehow because when she talked about a sword she was building as a kid he would stop training to listen."Asa haru medō. so graceful she can makes a humming sound while slicing a tree. Papa did tell me their a special technique with both of them together." Sanji facepalmed. "They are perfect for eachother. this is like a date and the 1st topic the poor girl comes up with is swords." He leans over and whispers, "Yuusuke you moss hair! Think of a romantic topic besides talking about swords!"

Zoro glared as he slammed Sanji's head against the table as he continued to listen to her, He loved the way she talked to him about swords even though it gets him turned on.

She knew he must had been worried sick about her so she told her story of how she escaped the marines many times since zoro let her escape when he sacrificed his safety at a marine base to keep her alive. She looked saw the food given and smiled sweetly. She even said she took on other jobs as a dancer to get money to find him while running.then luffy finally asked the question. "So why are the marines after you sakura?" Sakura was the code name Kiri looked "Oh um i may have 'accidently' made a marine commander deaf on accident the moment i ate the melo melo fruit."

Zoro smiled, His little fighter was trained and ready, He knew that she would want more but he would take it slow to see how she is as he ate.

kiri smiled looking into his eyes .To be honest Sanji, even though he was a romantic himself, wanted to puke silently at this scene thinking zoro was going to mess up. Kiri remembered what her father told her when she would know she was in pure samurai love. 1st sign was staring and she realized she was doing that and looked away blushing. "S-sorry..Yuusuke.." She felt like she could talk about thinks they liked for hours then, Swords, their training styles, Anything! Until luffy looked up to make the others look. they overheard some ruckus at a nearby roulette table where a blind man is trying his luck. He guesses correctly which color the ball will land on, but the dealer and his cohorts constantly lie and swindle his money. The blind man tries one more time and once more guesses correctly. Just as the dealer is about to say the opposite, Luffy comes over and announces that the man had won. The man states his gratitude to Luffy for revealing the truth. But the dealers become angry and attempt to attack Luffy.The blind man tells Luffy to step back and he unsheathes his sword. Pressure suddenly pushes down on the dealers until the floor collapses underneath them into a gigantic hole sending them plummeting into the abyss below. As Luffy and his group marvel at the man's strength, he remarks being blind has its privileges of never looking at the world's filth.

Everyone stands in awe after the blind man's display of power, the crew realizes that he must definitely have some Devil Fruit ability and Luffy immediately asks outright "What exactly are you sir?". The blind man answers "that for both our sakes it would be unwise to reveal who i am" Immediately after the old man leaves, all the people in the bar start exclaiming over missing possessions, among which is Zoro's Shusui and Kiris Asa haru medō- The Treasures of Hoshido and Wano. A toy informs them that it is definitely the work of the Fairies and there is nothing to be done about it, besides laughing and forgetting about it. Kiri growled demonicly. That sword was precious to her and like hell shes losing it.Strangely the room felt like it was shaking the moment she began growling. in truth it was her. the growling was making a small tremor and it got bigger as she screamed "LIKE HELL I WILL!" She saw their swords floating away quickly and chased after them. Kinemon paled "Shes scary when angry."

(Now we get to see worry wart zoro for a moment hehe) Kiri chased after it but when she noticed Zoro and the others weren't behind her she sighed. 'deep breaths kiri..zoro trusts you..not like hes gonna panic because were in a strange area.' She continued tracking the theif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back