One Piece: The New Age [RP]

Eva heard the song that So-do was whispering, she tapped her foot to the tune of the song. She hummed it against the rag and sang the words within her mind. It was a catchy tune... She hadn't sung it in a long time; though it was one of the first songs she had ever learned to sing.

Kayla watched the cook limp over to the ropes she climbed and listened carefully to So-do's song. "I'll need to take a close look at her leg," she mumbled to no one in particular. Then she perked at the mention of the waiting marines. "Wonderful. First a noisy, annoying thief and now the navy." She eyed the cook, now known to her as Vero, and Lilith as they demonstrated their unique abilities. She then turned to Myko, "So what now captain? We could use the little banshee as bargaining bait." She cocked her weight onto one leg and rested her hand on her hip. Then she randomly sneezed, probably from the flour, sending a small cloud of flour floating down toward the deck. "Gah!"

Myko nodded at Vero, confirming his suspicions.

"This will be a great opportunity for us all, as a crew. Now... to fight them or to sneak by...?", Myko asked, directed at no one in particular. He scratched his floured chin, his blue eyes staring out at the ocean. They were pretty far from Smuggler Cove's docks now. They would have to decide what to do quickly, as the ship eerily sailed onward.

"Bless you, doctor!", Myko said as Kayla sneezed.

Eva opened her eyes as the crew began to talk about the marines. Which didn't sound very good in her position, especially since she already had a bloody bounty on her head... She definitely didn't want to be bargained for, if that was one of the possibilities she had to think of a plan; and fast. Her mind whirled with how she could possibly escape.

Kaito plopped down on the front of the deck. Him in his tiny body was kind of annoying. He couldn't hardly do anything.

"Bahhhhh Common, enough wit da marines. If we dun have ta stop there? I thought we got most everything we needed."

Kaito then scratched his fuzzless chin.
"Actually there are some minor repairs I needa fix..." As he looked over at the annihilated railing from the battle earlier. He pondered if he could actually fix it in his current state. Either way he would find out.

=====

Sean just at at the back of the ship, fishing as they floated merrily. Maybe now he could catch something worth while. Though hew as still shirtless and his stuff hung from the railing, still drying off.

He started to whistle random tunes he remembered from his childhood.

@Blue Text Crew

Ker Tela finally climbed aboard the ship. "Wole, ken Ai gut som ginpuhdar'n'Jers??" She sat down... Stuck... I got myself stuck. Her thoughts turned into self angered ones now that she realized she just trapped herself with a bunch of pirates. "crop..."

(Well can I get some gunpowder and jars??)

(crap...)

---

@Open Sea

Tah Zaya continues sailing

"Thanks," Kayla said to Myko as she sniffled. She frowned at the idea of a battle with marines as she stared out over the water and eyed the mist. Her eyes went from the thief, covered in flour, to Myko covered in flour, to the deck of the flour covered ship, and then she eyed her own flour covered hands an arms. The white powder gave all of them an odd phantom-like appearance. She settled in to the eerie tune So-do was playing and then her thoughts fell back to a passing thought a moment ago. She laughed sarcastically for a second, "Tch. We could always figure out a way to act like a ghost ship and try to scare them into letting us pass." She shook her head with a sigh, realizing that no one would ever agree to her silly, half-hearted suggestion.

Myko scratched his chin thinking for a while, then was forced to stare at Kayla as she made her suggestion. Oddly enough, it was appealing to him.

"A ghost ship!? Kayla, that's a perfect idea! How'd you come up with it!?"
, Myko said to her, completely disregarding the mist and the flour-covered ship. Instantly his mind started working in overdrive, trying to formulate the ghost ship idea.

A weird mist enveloped Sakura on her little row boat. She couldn't even see her hands in front of her face. The grunts and groans of her mates disappeared and suddenly she had an odd feeling that something strange had happened. As she cleared the mist, she soon realized she was on a different row boat and it had in fact moved all the way back to the last marine ship outside pirates cove.

"Damnit! How could this have happened!" She stomped in anger as her little boat moved away from the main marine one. She looked around to see if there was another vessel close by.

((Trek is your guys boat in the open yet :0?))

Najibe sighed as Terry continued to fly around before perching on the poop deck. "Hmm, I really wonder what pterodactyls love to eat...plants? Lesser dinosaurs or organisms? Human flesh?" After pondering this thought for a few seconds, Najibe sighed and just decided to wing it, hoping that Terry would just evolve his tastes and enjoy eating fishes and other marine life. While Terry was busy preening himself, Najibe sighed again as he decided to be a nice guy and find something he could help out with. After all, he was part of a crew, so he was expected to do some of the work. Walking towards the chibi Kaito, he patted his right shoulder playfully. "Hey little man, need some help with the repairs?" Najibe asked Kaito.

"Meh, it's not that bad. But I was gonna wait 'till we reach a port, not sure i coulda done well at sea."

Kaito explained to the man. Though he was still even unsure of his ability to repair stuff while on the ship. He sat against the rialing facing out to sea. Arms and legs wrapped around a pole with his feet dangling from the side. Surely the grand line would be more amusing than this.

@Blue Text Crew

Ker Tela found a corner and sat at it. She knew she was safe... er, but she also knew she didn't know anyone here. "Woll, gitteh waht nao" she sighed bored already. At least I'll get my supplies soon enough then run away... hopefully they won't decide what to do with me by the next port. "Gahh!!" Why did I choose THIS ship. Though saying 'Gahh!!' out loud she didn't care, she was off to land... hopefully.

~~~

@Open Sea

Tah Zaya Continues and reaches the island the blue text pirates left

Sean noticed a young girl sighing and making lots of noise and gibberish. He leaned through the bars of the railing and looked to the deck below him.

"Yo girl. Quiet down. No one's doing anything, but if you keep making noise, your gonna scare all the fishies away. Why don't you come up here and relax."

He gave a pure and sincere smile. Maybe he could calm her down with his cool attitude and good rough looks.

@Blue Text Crew -- Open Sea

She glared at the kid version of the pirate that had dragged her through the Marine ship. He got her to use her experimental bombs and she wanted supplies back to make them again... at least the ones that worked. Though her glare was not threatening nor meant to be but it did mean she was angry. "Whai, ded Ai chase yer shap." She sighed again.

(NOTE - I'm going to stop saying what she said... since really... none of you would understand her anyways unless you can guess what she's saying for yourself... the words are meant to sound similar to what they actually are anyways
xD )

(Note - She still isn't a part of your crew btw, you never offered her and she's still thinking you're gonna punish her for being on your ship without permission.)

---

Tah Zaya got no information from the island people and decided to head towards the marine base nearby, at least there she could restock the few supplies she had lost.

Kaito looked over as the young girl who was now probably older than he was, spoke about their actions to the samurai fisherman.

"Yo, don't go in mistake me fer him already." He scratched his nose before crouching over to look at the damage to the railing and determining how to fix it.

Sean reached down and grabbed the girl by the collar, hoisting her up next to him. For what ever reason Sean was still shirtless. but he had his bamboo fishing pole and some live on a hook with a worm on the end out in the water. He just sad there for a second before looking over at her to talk.

"Don't be so uptight, relax a little. You should know pirates. If they didn't want you on board, they would of trash canned you way long ago. Make yourself useful. Find something you can do that no one else can and quite worrying."

He smiled graciously trying to reassure her before placing his hand on her head and ruffled up her hair some.

{{Sean = samurai fisher w/ no DF}}

{{Kaito = Age DF mehanic guy}}

{{Konn we all ready discussed back in the day and said you could be part of the crew, it was you who hadn't decided to yet =x}}

@Blue Text Crew -- Tah Zaya just continues sailing

Ker Tela stood up and looked at the kid and the big man that had picked her up "Uhkay" she was relived to know that they wern't going to hurt her but expected to make herself useful when she knew little to nothing about the layout of the ship. "Wahrs deh gunpowder??" If they want her to be useful on the ship then explosives were the way for her to go. That and getting into the Rats Nest in seconds. She showed herself as definitely relieved and cheerful again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back