• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: Our Own Journey

PeteTheWitcher

I grow on you
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Adventure calls to you, the One Piece is waiting to be found. Join a pirate crew and explore the world of One Piece. We will have many fun adventures and meet friends and enemies along the way.

Hello everyone, its Pete and I am looking for a group of people to do a One Piece role-play with where is everything is original and canon does not exist. This role platy is open to 5 people who wish to be apart of a crew and explore the world. I will need roles to be filled out for our crew though.

Captain- Mitsy Marsupial
Navigator- Violet Everdeen

Cook
Gunner
Doctor- Largo Write
Shipwright

The plot will depend on what characters we get for the rp. But, a starting point is that the Marines are beginning to become more prevalent and overtaking the islands. They are bullying the citizens and being corrupt.

1. No being Overpowered with your devil fruit or Haki ability.
2. Respect the players.
3. This is a group decided plot, so the arcs will be decided by the players and the CO GM/GM.
4. Mutiny is allowed :)
5. If you want to be a captain, I will make you a Co GM and you must be fair to everyone.
6. Talk to me if you want to have a villain character in the story.
7. EVERYONE is important!
6. Two characters are allowed per player.

Last edited:
Kinda does, you won't typically find fishmen, minks or other non human races in the Blues plus DF's are much rarer than in the Grand Line

Hey! I'd be interested in joining. I have two fellahs I'm kinda dying to use.
A doctor and a strategist who could be the captain if no one else wants the spot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back