• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece OnexOne anyone?

AwkwardSilence

Unofficial Member of the Ginyu Force
tumblr_lsfzpaqGsT1qfouteo1_500.gif

Hello! The name's AwkwardSilence, and this is a specific RP request!​

I do have a main search thread (here), but if you don’t want to read it, here's a brief synopsis about me and my rping style |:.
I am a semi-lit to literate poster (anywhere from 2-4 paragraphs depending on muse), and I will normally do my best to mirror if not write more than whatever you post. A little about me, I'm a female and I'm looking to be a creative writing major in college. I'm accepting of all genders and pairings, but am most comfortable playing female characters in MxF relationships. I don't mind swearing as far as RPs go, and I love world building and creating our own plots! Life is always more important than my role plays, but with that being said, I will do my best to warn you of when I’m gone. Most replies will appear anywhere from one day to five days later!

As far as for what I’m looking for in a partner, I’m looking for someone who's friendly :>, can mirror my post lengths (not perfectly, but at least put an effort into each response, and who can play Zoro for me in One Piece! I’m willing to double up if you want me to play another role for you OC, or if you wanted to do another canon pairing. I love adventure, and that should be the focus of the RP, but I’m also a sucker for slow-burn romances, so please be prepared to hang in there with me for awhile~!

I have two possible OC's that I can use. If we go through the One Piece Storyline, I would like for my character's appearance to be either with Coby and Luffy right before Shells Town (captain Morgan/zoro's appearance), or appearing with Luffy, Sanji and Yosaku right before the Arlong arc, and the latest being in Loguetown.

I’m also open for AU's and using tumblr text prompts as well! If you’re more into this, let me know and we can pm about it!

I hope to meet many wonderful new RP partners!
Thank you for reading,
AwkwardSilence

Last edited:
//Hello! I'm super interested in getting an rp started with you and have read your rules. I'm currently going to school as an English major and writing is a cherished hobby of mine. I'm a female roleplayer but have lots of experience in rping as both male and female characters. This being said, I wouldn't mind rping as Zoro for your character. : )

//Hello! I'm super interested in getting an rp started with you and have read your rules. I'm currently going to school as an English major and writing is a cherished hobby of mine. I'm a female roleplayer but have lots of experience in rping as both male and female characters. This being said, I wouldn't mind rping as Zoro for your character. : )

Hello! It’s very nice to meet you! I’m so excited for this, and as I’m seeing that you’re a new member, I would love to make a thread for us and talk about characters and whichever storyline we might follow, whether it be from the show or an AU. How does that sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back