• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom one piece love on the sea

syango nods as they walk in they were handed paper and pens "Then let the trial of loyalty,love, and devotion..BEGIN" kiri heard the door close behind her already feeling the haki being blocked and she was tempted to panic. the mice and cats slip through the holes meowing and squeaking to comfort them.

Luffy loked at syango "Only 24 hours right then the wedding?" "Yes. Sometimes its shorter mostly because its loyalty.." then she looked at the others "Okay everyone time to prep the shrine.."

Once the doors were closed he leaned against the wall a bit worried looking at pen and the papers as then noticed the little animals who were coming inside through the holes " oh? What are doing here "

some meowed and other squeaked but one made kiris heart sparkle and she chose that one. A small mouse with big ears and his tail was long and whip like and had a star on his butt for a marking.. She almost cried seeing it she made the letter 'Zoro look its our 1st son. Tachi! I know you will cry happy seeing him again. he looks about 4 months.' She put it in a backpack and put the backpack on tachi. "Go to daddy..daddy missed you so much that i bet she will cry" she whispered and the mouse obeyed going to the black box unlike tachi the other mice were well bigger..so getting his attention would be hard so he risked climbing the swords.

When zoro felt like as if something was climbing on to his sword. He reached a head towards tachi with out even looking as her at first was squeezing him a little and lifted it up at his eye level when he soften his grip while staring at the mice in disbelief with his eyes widen but soon a big smile came over his face the one when he used to have when he was a child. " Tachi is that you!? "

Last edited:
The mouse smiled and when he got the note he whips his tail like he was swinging a sword. then going to his dinner the other mice avoiding him out of respectsomeofthe biggerones temptedtochallengethe long-tailed mouse but out of fear didnt and proved it was the recarnationof tachi by purposely stealing pieces of his salad thenclimbing back on his head and ate on his head.

Syango scanned the boxes and smiled seeingthe link was still there so far. what she called the invisible soulmate line. She sa Ammy and the other strawhats help prep the wedding and as much sanji wanted to prank him couldnt have the heart. Susami on the other hand was sloly opening up to the red dragon..but then..She gave him a lotus.. but not just any lotus an Ombre red to pink one ..meaning love,compassion, and the heart of ones soul.

As tachi came back to him and climbed up on top of his head to eat, zoro chuckled." you comfy over there buddy? "he patted the mice before reading the letter as he sighs happily and took out the pen to write her a letter as well ' yeah i can not believe its our tachi. I am so glad that we can see him once again. Things are returning back to how they were dont you think but...the only is missing is you here...do we really have to do this trial thing? I am already too impatient' he sighs as he looked up tachi" hey bud can ya take this to mommy?"

Kagero was blushing a little bue he did accepted the lotus flower from her as he smiled at her warmly.

Kiri felt guilty but wrote 'yes. mom is testing our love and loyalty.think of it as meditation.'

syango and Ammy took turns observing the mouse go back and forth talking about the wedding, and cheesy childhood memories for a while and then silence. they went near each box and heard them snoring. then the time for the wedding came she nodded for the strawhats to let zoro out and luffy, being the captain got the honors "ZOROOOOOOOOOO WAKEEE UPPPP!" he said clinging to the bars
susami was in the meadows groaning. "Oi that rubberband man is so noisy.."

Zoro was sleeping like rock but when soon he got tired of luffys loud noises and groans " Luffy would you keep quiet I'm trying to sleep here " he whined.

Last edited:
luffy blinked "Oh so you dont want to get married?" then he jumped out of the day the animals but tachi escaped in time cause tachi was snoring away in his shirt pocket tux the servants gave him using the hankercheif as a blankie

Zoro shoot up with his eyes opened wide " the wedding!? I forgot about it! " when he got his tuxedo he took a look at it.

Tachi woke up and had a sleepy look on his face and squeaks seeing the wedding bands go in the pocket. then he carefully poked his head out to see the other humans and his eyes sparkled seeing the cake. and being a child in a rats body squeaks at the cake. Sanji saw the mouse and thought it wasnt one of the holy ones that have 'manners' so he prepared to kill it

Kiri wasnt allowed in there till everyone was ready so they were working on her dress and she knew he would love it.

" tachi you have to wait if you want the cake ya know " he said as he patted it's head lightly when he noticed sanji up to something and got alerted ' what's he plotting ' he thought to himself as he then pressed his index finger against tachi's head to tuck in him inside the pocket" you have to stay hidden...some people won't tolerate you here. "

tachi squeaked a 'thats racist i am special' before hiding then when everyone got settled the main leaders appeared. The penguins gave zoro a symbol of a mouse making him the new leader perse then it went Bull,tiger,Rabbit,Dragon,snake,horse,sheep, Monkies,rooster,dog, then a man with kids wolding a long red veil covering kiris face but the design kiri knew zoro would remember. it was the same fabric she had on their 1st picnic called 'cherry blossoms on the river' she only made a few hesitations because she couldnt see where she was going and she though 'wear the veil mom said. Its to represent you showing true beauty to only your husband she says. I cant even see where im going to where im being guided by the firecracker boys!' when she stopped she felt it coming off and she looked zoro in the eyes and she was happy they did this..cause she felt like she fell in love with zoro all over again. "Hey.." she whispered.

" heeey... " he was not able to get him eyes off from her no matter how much he tried." well you look beautiful today " and he did remembered the occasion she weared the same fabric on for the first as he the was trying in hide his flushed face which failed miserably. He then turned his head to look at his crewmates which was his family " i cant believe this is actually happening." he looked at her with a calm smile.

when it came to the vows kiri was no normal traditional flower. she wanted to be creative. "Zoro...when i met you as a sweet innocent...kinda troublemaking but not really girl. i was just a geisha actress earning my way in the dance and had to suffer 3 years at miko dancing and shrine protecting. And how we saw each other was so dorky i swear we wouldnt let it down..Me with one kendo sword i stole from your masters shrine..fan in the other hand doing my dance.. you with 3 swords in your mouth.." she was trying so hard not to laugh in her vows and tried to continue "3 in each hand swearing to master the 9 sword style..and we locked eyes under a cherry tree just when the sakura blossoms were blooming...and i thought at the time...and im being honest 'What in the name of shiranui is this boy doing?' And by your looks and how you pointed at me was 'FAIRYYY!'" All of his crew laughed. "And yes guys he did run away at first. Over time we bonded more and more and became close friends and 'pretend' husband and wife and had a child.." Tachi poked his head out and she pets him "Yes im talking about you before you got recarnated.. We raised him well by making little mazes and even daught him how to use his long tail to his advantage..when he got murdered i thought at first you didnt care cause you were silent..but one night i saw you killing rats scraming 'I will find you the rat who murdered my son!' and there i knew you were perfect." She took a breath "So in the name of the sun and the moon,This Man , I marry
No matter what the health situation is
I will love this person
Respect this person
Console this person
Help this person
Guide this person
Until death prepares our souls for recarnation
Protecting fidelity
I swear."

Zoro chuckles at the killing rats part as he patted tachi on top of his head and then looked over at her smiling "...i remember every little moment we ever spent as a child, how we use to hang out...little things we used to laugh at together...heh until i got chased off by your big brother but your mother used to let me see you during your training...and this little guy also helped us make a strong bond between us two." he looked at tachi say that" we both raised him like a parent, it may sound weird but what could do we were just kids...but when one night we find out that he had died by a rat, you were so heart broken about his death i was quiet but i couldn't kept my anger and started looking for the rat who killed our tachi...as the time passed i realize that i had started to fall in love with you and opened up my feels to you. Do you remember the promise i made to you before leaving for bounty hunting?... That i will return back to get you and will take you with me someday, so i can protect you, just like a pirate who protects its most valuable jewel with its dear life.
I promise to always put your happiness before mine. I will respect and honor you always and in all ways... Therefore, i take you to be my wife, to have and to hold, in tears in laughters... in sickness and in health... To love and to cheerish you, from this day forward.
Untill death itself do us apart....this I swear"

Oniyuri was also there who was looking at them while wagging her tail " aww they both look so cute " she said to herself as law could see she was squealing in her mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Synago began crying happily along with some of the other crew much to kiris embarrassment and the penguin politely asked for the rings which Tachi pops out to give. As they were putting on the band the priestess smiled and said. “ now pronounce these two husband and wife you may Oh my!” Kiri didn’t hesitate as she kissed him as his wife. She was to impatient. Everyone clapped. She kept mumbling in zoros ear as she kissed him. “ I’m your wife..only your wife I’m so happy.”

He kissed her again as he then pulls her into a tight hugs with tachi still in his pocket it looked like a cute little group hug " mine...you are finally mine " he whispered in her ear.

The party was a success and sanji didnt touch the mouse hearing it was a child of zoro stuck in a mouses body waiting to be their actuall child and everyone had cake and a feast before the final part. and luffy was confused on why there were also baby decorations and syango explained "You see my daughter wont get stop being hunted by the marines even though shes married. some men are like that..so after some talks and zoro encouraging it.. she also agreed to go to the sheep island to birth..tachi as her own son..who knows we might get more then that." Luffy was excited to get maybe a 1st mate and everyone else too This also ment sanji had to not smoke around the babies. Law knew the strange magic of that island so he didnt care perse what they do but he also felt a judgement on that island.. like children who have an ill fate never got to leave for some reason.

Zoro was meanwhile feeding some of the cake to tachi and grabbed some sake from the table for himself while opening it as he soon turned to look at the group " soo whats the plan? What do we do now " he took a swing of his drink.

luffy smiled "After we get out first mate were going to dress rosa!" "Dressrosa!" law corrected but calmed down eating the cake Oni gave him and kiri giggled feeding zoro and Tachi. And when the time came to go to the island..they came out as newborns because luffy got impatient to meet them to kiri though it was 9 months..well more like a second to the crew to remember. It took a few lustful tries..then him making sure she was testing when she needs to. eating proper food they made.. and here they were coming out with new additions.. 2 sons and a daughter. the boys in kiris arms and Melody in zoros actually paralyzed him just by sucking his thumb. kiri mouthed to them "zoro hasnt moved since we got on the boat." and she pointed to him and they honestly were stunned. zoro the pirate hunter.. the demon swordsmen....tamed by a baby.

Zoro was just flinching while staring at his little daughter in his arms who was sucking on his thumb, she looked too cute as he drops his head down in defeat." too..adorable...can't..handle "

Oniyuri was standing besides law as she was holding her sleeping daughter in her arms while the boy just stood there while holding his mothers hand as he was trying to pronouns the work dressrosa which he couldn't properly.

" what's d-dweffwosa daddy? " Aaron looked over at his father as if he wanted to know what it but his words were not really clear and looked like he was numbling.

Law smiled "Its a land of toys love and danger.There is a mean man there so promise me you will help me protect your sister and mother by staying on the ship. daddy has to go on the island to beat up a mean man with your uncle Zoko and our friends." Earning a nod he hids and kisses his boys cheek. "Good son.. you will take over as a captian of my sub if you keep that bravery up."

Kiri finally got him to surrender melody as they got them to the nursery. Melody almost cried but it was because she needed to burp and the crew sighed in relief. Kiri went to her and zoros new room to sleep cause the birthing took almost forever to her and she just wants to sleep.

Oniyuri looked with a worried look on his face " hey that is no fair i am going there with you so don't you think you are going there with out me " she looked at him stubbornly.

Zoro lets her go to bed as he then goes to see how chomper was doing and he calls out for him "oi chomper i'm back!"

Chomper walked closer and chuffs at Zoro being like a cat and rubbing his body against him. Then began playing with a large ball. He smelled 'another feline' and growled wanting to protect his 'papa' from the threat. it was about to make a warning growl but heard the human cubs above him and instead make an intimadating pose.

Law was about to protest but sighs "Fine..but we have to make rules for the kids.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back