• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐“ฒเฃช แตŽโŠน ึดึถึธ ๊’ฑเซญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ซ๐ฉ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก ๏พŸ๐“‚ƒโ‹†๏ฝก

cremepvff

just one of lucifer's devotees
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! My name is Creme, and I'm a twenty-two-year-old writer from the PNW. I have been roleplaying through many sites, shifting my focus from Fanfiction.Net to Wattpad before settling in on Discord, so I decided to try my hand at some sites, such as RPNation I am a semi-literate writer trying to get back into literate writing due to falling out of habit due to a tedious and emotionally exhausting job. I am in school full-time, work part-time, and have other roleplay partners, but I have a Trello that will allow you to keep up to date with my progress.

d9ru5l2-8f046269-189f-424c-9910-e9c8be5f3dfb.gif

About meโŠน . โœง
โ–น I'm twenty-two, so I am most comfortable with writing those in my age range of 19-25, and if you are 25+, I am comfortable with you as long as I am not treated like a child.
โ–น I'm demisexual & biromantic and am accepting of everyone, but I will preface I am cis-fem, so if you are uncomfortable with me, then I understand.
โ–น I'm currently at school, studying English to become a high-school teacher, although I'm usually pretty active, despite that.
โ–น I live in the PNW and operate in the PST time zone.
โ–น I am an out-of-practice writer, but literate with my replies spanning to 2-4 paragraphs that will result in periods between, with it potentially being one reply per week, per partner. Hence, if that is not your pace, I apologize but find a different partner.
โ–น I like sprawling, well-developed worlds and plots, and I love when we both have a particular idea or craving going into the story
โ–น I also enjoy ooc conversation and would like to be an element of our roleplay as it keeps my interest present, especially when the roleplay reaches a lull.

ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท ยท
da5ioh0-e0c880ad-8965-405a-a3d5-422265bd54dc.gif

My Current Roleplay Wants
( my big bad list of cravings )
Pairings :
Fantasy-based
- Royal x Knight/Personal Guard
- Royal x Royal
Arranged Marriage, Forbidden romance between warring countries, etc.
- Royal x Common Citzen
Royal in-disguise visiting town, servant and a royal, etc.
- Royal x Tutor (Barbie: Princess and the Pauper influence)
General Dynamics
-
Enemies/Rivals to Lovers
Hero x Villian, Assassin x Target, Rival Spies, Competing School Students, etc.
- Hunter x Prey
Witch x Witch-Hunter, Werewolf x Werewolf Hunter, Vamp x Vamp Hunter, Wolf x Deer shifters, etc.
- Friends to Lovers
Classic Childhood, Friends who lose touch, Friends who negatively fall out and then meet again, Best-friend's sibling
- Forbidden Romance

Human x Supernatural, Vampire x Werewolf, etc.

Last edited:
I miss more vampire stuff in my life, so I would be glad to go for vamp x vampire hunter related stuff

Greetings! Would you be willing to try out the Competing School Students? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back