• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern One big mistake - Private one x one

Lexie could not remember a time when she had not known Tommy. The two of them met in elementary school, then became a couple Lexie's freshman year. He meant everything to her, he was also her first in every aspect. First kiss, first boyfriend and first person she had been intimate relationship with.

It took her a little longer to get to school, her parents were always too busy to drop her off, so walking is what she had to do. Lately she had been feeling ill, not really understanding why, it had finally made her realize she was probably pregnant. Taking a test, she had spent nearly an hour just staring at it. How was she going to tell Tommy.

"Hey! I'm sorry I'm late!" She said, deciding to wait to drop that kind of bomb on him.

rubycats rubycats

Tommy was waiting by the front door of the school, worried about his girlfriend. She had been acting oddly these past few days and he was beginning to think he would have to force her to see a doctor. His musings were cut short when he heard her sweet voice and he smiled, "hey babe. No problem, but I have to ask. Are you feeling alright?"
Reiia silver Reiia silver

Lexie loved seeing his smiling face, thinking of the child growing inside of her made her smile fade. She looked down, how was she suppose to tell him? "Tommy--" She began, but was interrupted by the ringing of the bell, indicating school starting. "Never mind! I love you!" She said, taking his hand and walking in as she tried to suck up all the sick feelings.

rubycats rubycats

Tommy frowned at how odd she was acting but didn't want to pressure her if she was uncomfortable with talking about whatever was wrong. Instead he gave her a kiss, held her hand, and walked her to class. When he went to his however he couldn't stop thinking about what might be wrong with her and spaced out during his sex ed class.

Lexie was glad when Tommy walked her to class, she returned his kiss and went into her classroom. She could not concentrate as she began to write different ways she could tell her boyfriend she was pregnant, each time letting out a low growl and sighing. What if this ruined his life? Last thing she wanted to ever do was ruin his chances at a good life, half wanting to hide it from him. Finally after a few hours passed it was lunch, but instead of meeting him in the cafeteria she messaged him to meet her outside, near the football field where she waited.

rubycats rubycats

(No wonder she got pregnant, too much spacing out in sex ed lol)

Tommy checked his phone and frowned at what it said, immediately he became worried. What if there was something wrong, was she sick? He Immeaditly jogged over to the football field and his heart picked up when he saw how worried she looked. "Lexie! Are you ok?"

Lexie waited patiently as she was beginning to lose her nerve. No matter how much she tried to bring up her own nerves. than she heard Tommy's voice and she looked at him. Was she ok? No, the truth was she was far from ok, as tears began to fill her eyes. "I'm not ok.... I'm pregnant, Tommy.... I just didn't know how to tell you, I didn't want to ruin your life!"

rubycats rubycats

Tommy froze in place as the words raced around his head, pregnant, she was pregnant. With their child. He was silent another moment before picking her up and twirling her around with a laugh, "we're going to be parents!" When he set her down he realized what that entailed and frowned before the smile came back, "we can figure it all out. I'll be right here with you the whole time! Have you already been to the doctor?"

Lexie was very surprised at his reaction, she honestly didn't know how to feel about his reaction either. He was so excited and she wanted that, but at the same time did he not realize how much work babies were? "Tommy, it means the world to me that you plan on being by my side, but do you realize how much were going to have to give up? I don't want your dreams to be put on hold because of me! I love you, I have for quite sometime..... You were my first!" She placed a hand on top of his cheek, smiling softly at him.

rubycats rubycats

Tommy thought for a moment, she had a point but he honestly thought it was worth it for the end result. "I would give up everything for you if it was just for your smile, I love you too. You are my everything, Lexie. Yeah this is a little early but I know we'll figure something out! As long as we're together everything will turn out ok, and I might be young but I know you're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with."

Lexi tried to look positive, as she nodded her head but it felt like their whole life would have to be put on hold. She looked down at the ground, moving her foot around as she tried to find the words for the situation. “You do know, that this means we have to start acting like adults- I mean, will have to get jobs and—” she let out a sigh, already feeling exhausted. “The thing is, I don’t know who is going to hire a 16-year-old who is suffering from morning sickness….”

rubycats rubycats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back