• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ONE 1x1 (FxF) Idea [CLOSED]

voracity

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I've got only one idea, so I'll just get that rolling before I give you the "Terms and Conditions"

1 x 1 || F x F || Adventure - Fantasy || Rival Dragon Riders/Tamers

Our two characters' families are rivals of sorts, due to some ancient grudge. Growing up, our characters have witnessed and thus adopted the animosity that they saw their family and relatives exhibit while interacting with the others' family. As they continued to grow up, training and learning, they've always butted heads. Hell, they can't even be on the same orchestra band without starting a Trumpet vs French Horn brass off in the middle of the Winter Festivities. It's bad. So one day, when each respective characters' older siblings are suddenly hitched together all in the name of brokering peace and friendship between the two families, you've got more than a few things to say about that situation.

While the family might be playing nice, you know that you have to hold the line. Your family may have collectively caught a contagious dose of amnesia, but you remember - that the other family is a bunch of lazy freeloaders, poisonous vipers, and a horde of gold diggers - and even if you're the only left to fight for the family's honor you will do so with your head held high.

Which is how our character's end up racing - and arguing - right into the middle of the Fantasy-World equivalent of the Bermuda Triangle while trying to teach the other who the real boss ass bitch is.

They end up captured, but don't worry - after making questionable decisions, possibly releasing something that resembles the mother of all dragons, and swearing the domestic night of extreme conditions into total secrecy - they manage to make it back home. Sadly, due to their ignorance of the mother of all dragons and anything older than themselves, they fail to realize just how shaken up their clan and family truly are at the marks left behind by the dramatic encounter they had. They end up exiled, and left with little choice, the two turn to the open skies and plan.

My Habits and Expectations

I. Post Frequency
I won't bore you with my life, but I am most comfortable and responsible with a one post per week minimum between us.

II. Post Quality
In addition to the point above, that one post per week would come with the appropriate amount of internal character monologue, world setting, miscellaneous information offered as background knowledge of secondary characters, family lore, etc. and not to mention a reasonable opening/prompt to get you to start your post. Essentially: I want someone who is very flexible and adaptable. At times it may be appropriate to make that long post 8-12 paragraph, to introduce the character's history, training, mind set, family details that we may not discuss in the OOC and that one line of dialogue. At the same time, know when it is appropriate to hold back and give room for interaction and fight scenes to flourish.

Hell, if it means that we need to keep exchanging one liners for a good 2 pages because the ladies need some back to back arguing and tussling, we're going to do it.

III. Contributions
I want someone just as involved and hyped! I don't need someone to make a map, and make fantastiful races for me, or a grim gritty plot (debatable). If you have a "Imagine this OTP trope/moment/cliche" in mind, I want to hear it. I want to hash out ideas, I want to fulfill your dreams too!

IV. Romance
The main show would be the F x F characters - they get a extra slow burn, for the best BBQ roast. Any one else, NPC and side characters can have established relationship as far as I'm concerned.

- ] Closing [ -

If you're still interested after all that, shoot me a PM. Questions and concerns will be addressed as well.
Further plot details will be shared as well.
... I'll probably only start this with one person, apologies!

I'm sorry I have no chill. Sorry for spelling and grammar. I'm just stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back