Once Upon an Adventure~tem502 and StarDust~

Jonah looked nervous, "i would say no... however we dont really have choice so, i guess we should. he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "i certainly hope you know what youre doing, because im not really the outgoing or exploratory or anything..."

Elri hopped over to the group, her nose twitching as she followed her highly sensitive ears. "where do we start? im not very familiar with this story so... what pertinence do we have as woodland creatures?" she asked. Chase merely looked on, an obviously disgruntled look on his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hey, don't worry about it. You'll do fine." Violet said with a smile.

"Well, I guess we ought to go into 'our house' and see whats what." She said, leading him towards it gently.

Rikai muled over the question a few seconds.

"Well, I think were probably meant to help them find there way through the forest?"

"In the books they hinder them, really." Lillac added. "But, we obviously arent going to be doing that."

Jonah nodded with a small smile. as weird as this whole experience was to him, it was better then the horrible bullying he experienced at school. he followed her into the house, figuring that she would know better then he would. it had been awhile since he read this story.

Elri nodded, rubbing at her long white ears, "well i suppose we should find them?" she suggested.

Chases disgruntled look turned more thoughtful, "true, who knows what part of the forest we got dropped into, and we wont be of any help sitting around in the midlde of no where."

"Yup. Lets find them." Violet said with a smile, putting her hand on his shoulder encouragingly.

As they opened the cabin door a musty smell wafted through the door, and they entered the fairly small cabin, which was small but fairly well kept, and had been filled with furniture that didnt really seem to belong there.

"Makes sense." Lillac said, tilting her head in thought, nose twitching unconciously. She turned to Rikai after a few seconds.

"Rikai, was it? Be a dear and fly up, see if you can spot a house or something, would you?"

"Uh, sure, I'll try!" Rikai said, talking off a little unsteadily, flying up over the treeline.

After a short while he came back down.

"It's over this way." he said, gesturing to them with his wing.

Jonah looked around rather nervously. he was uncomfortable with the thought of just wanding into houses and such, even though it was part of the story. "do you think the others will be able to find us?" he asked curiously, looking out one of the windows.

Chase sat, his arms/paws crossed grumpily as they waited for Rikai to return. as he did, and pointed out the way, they all started to move. hopping, skittering, whatever it was that their respective animal did. Elri merely followed the sound of their movement, not knowing much about this particular fairy tale.

Violet patted his shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry about it, Im sure they will. They are meant to do, after all. Well, come on, lets go meet our 'father'." She said, venturing into the next room.

Rikai flew above the group a little awkwardly, while flying was getting used to, it was quite exhilarating.

Lillac stayed back from the front of the group a little. While didnt want to say point it out or embarrass anyone, she wanted to make sure she was closer to the blind girl so it would be easier for her to follow.

"Im not sure I like having fur." She commented. "I imagine its going to get all knitted rather easily."

Jonah gave a small nod and followed her into the room. he felt more short then usual. he wasnt exactly average height for a guy, so be portrayed as a child was even more emasculating. he had always though if he wasnt so shy it would make him seem more his age, but that was easier said then done. the cottage had a cozy charm to it, a place he wouldn't mind relaxing while he wrote up piano music.

Elri listened as one of the group fell back next to her as they made their way through the forest. it turned out to be Lillac, talking about fur. "fur would be a hassle wouldnt it." she commented. she figured there must be a reason why she was hanging back with her, "you dont have to worry about me, im just not very familiar with this story. i may be blind, but i can find my way around quite well." she gave a smile, or the rabbit equivalent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back