Once Upon an Adventure~tem502 and StarDust~

(I'll follow your lead then, sorry the uploaders playing up, so I'll do a description for now.)

Violet Davis: 21 years old. Long bright red hair down to the ankles. slightly on the small size for a female. Usually wears a striped black and white top, with jeans and knee high yellow boots, has a mutated form of heterochromia where her eye colour reacts to her emotions.

Lillac Davis: 18 years old. Has a head of intracatly styled golden hair that cascades over one shoulder like a waterfall, wears a simple white dress decorated with moon and star pendants, and has bright blue eyes.

Rikai Anthony: 17 years old. Wears a battered leather jacket with a t shirt and jeans, casual but practical, has short grey hair and green eyes.

((thats fine. sorry i took so long to reply~ had work. Elri is an extra special character by the way.....))

Elri was out taking a walk in her home town. it was small, she had learned every walk and every tree. the pond, the stores, everything. she had to, she had a disability. no one knew, even in new places. her focus was always on her feet and ears. she recognized people by voice, and she could always feel those around her. and she did at this very moment. two boys came up behind her and grabbed her by either arm. "you little snitch. you were in the room when we were copying the test answers?" one boy said. "youre gonna pay now." Elri could hear water nearby. the pond. before she could do anything, the boys pushed her in. she hit her head on the bottom, blacking out. when she woke up, she was on the floor of a white room, a few others around her whispering. she sat up, rubbing her head.

Jonah ran down the hall, some of the larger boys were after him again. he had a large bruise on his left arm, however not as gruesome as the scar he kept covered by the sleeves of his hoodie. he had a past of bullying because of his small size and less then manly build. he hid in a nearby janitors closet. when things started to quiet down he peeked out, seeing nothing but white. when he stepped out the door behind him disappeared. eh turned around frantically and felt around the wall. he was stuck with strangers, and he didnt know why.

Chase was having an awful day, more than usual. his guitar had been smashed by a handful of his enemies, he had many. he trudgged home to his meager apartment, looking in the mirror. he scowled, his usual expression. he had no reason to smile. not since his parents abandon him and his best friend died. life was no fairy tale, not that he had expected it to be. his friend had loved fairy tales, Chase even had a book giving shortened versions of nearly every fairy tale known. he went to his room and took out the book, reading through a few tales before falling asleep with the book on his chest. some time later the book fell to the ground with a thud, awakening Chase. he sat up groggily, then looked at the white room around him. he picked up the book, noticing gaps in the stories. "what....?"

((No worries, love the Elri picture.)

Violet and Lillac were sat together in slightly awkward silence.

The two sisters had only just made up after a terrible conflict between the two of them, so they were still exploring the limits of their relationship again.

Lillac was flickling idly through the pages of a book when there was an awful cracking sound in the air, like the world was being ripped apart, and she dissapeared in a white flash of light and heat.

Violet sprang to her feet, hair standing on end and heart hammering in her chest, before there was another wrenching noise, and the world went white around her.

Rikai was in a pub with his freinds, idly chatting about the days events, when he felt a little wrenching in his stomach.

He exused himself and went to the bathroom, looking at his pale face and green eyes in the bathroom, before the world lurched around him, and the world faded.

The three of them woke up at roughly the same time, but Violet was the first to recover. She got to her feet a little shakily, and noticed the other people in the room, taking in its size and the stark white walls.

She stood infront of her sister protectivly.

"What is this? Who are you all?" she said, a slight edge to her voice.

Elri got up from the floor, hearing a female voice. "well hun i wish i knew. dont get your pantie in a knot." she scoffed, wanting to go back and give the boys who nearly drowned her a pounding. blind as she was, she wasnt weak. she could hear movement well enough to time her hits and blocks. just the slightest rustle of clothes or shuffle of feet would tip her off. she leaned against one of the walls, staring at nothing in particular as the others became aware.

Jonah stopped groping at the blank wall and turned around. everyone seemed to be up in arms and it made him nervous. he leaned back against the wall as though he were trying to back away, while those around him stayed stationary.

Chase was still preoccupied with his messed up book. there were sentences missing, characters gone. he couldnt understand it. he was furious, because this was all he had left of his friend. "alright, who the hell messed with my book?" he questioned, his blue eyes cold as ice.

Silence now. you all have been brought here for a reason. the world of fanciful magic, princes and princesses has been changed. the evil from each story has taken captive the good, and its up to you to fix it. the cold boys book shall correct itself as you take the missing characters places and right the wrongs. be warned, the evil ones are strong, and many have swapped places. once these tales are once again right, you shall be returned to your rightful homes.

a single light blue door appeared in the room, leading to the first tale. Chase looked back at his book, then walked over, entering the door without any further questions.

((i PMed you about the characters, once you enter the door your characters become their respective fairy tale character))

((I can't think of any other mains, no.

I don't mind being any, but I wouldnt mind having Lillac as Cinderella, because she'd be awful at coping with the servitude etc, and thats sorta the point!

Im happy to allocate the other lot however really. |Tried to send that to your PM, but your inbox is full!))

Violet calmed down as she realised the other people in the room werent the other people who had brought them here.

Lillac got up to her feet, dusting off the hem of her dress.

"Well dear, theres hardly any good just sitting in here now, is there? I suppose we'd best do what the voice says. Come along then.

Lillac strode purposefully towards the door and walked through.

Not wanting to leave her sister unproctected more than her natural instinct to do the opposite of whatever an authoirity had just tol dher, she begrudingly followed.

((thats ok, Elri is going to be the fairy god mother then. perhaps Chase as prince cranky? then Jonah will be a mouse. you're other two shall be mice as well.))

Elri heard the sound of a door opening, and headed that way. she slowed to let the others enter before her, then walked through herself. as she closed the door behind her she felt herself become enshrouded by a an over-sized poofy dress. there was also a feeling from her back, which she discovered to be wings. she reached for her belt and found a stick, which she dropped by accident. "crap no!" she had realized that she was to fill the role of fairy god mother. she fumbled at the ground in search of the wand. "how am i supposed to do this bli-" when her hand made contact with the wand the blackness wwas replaced by color and light. it was early afternoon and she found herself outside a large house. "so im supposed to stalk cinderelly till she needs me?" she flew into a tree and turned herself invisible.

Jonah walked timidly through the door. he felt himself shrink and as he looked around he appeared to be in a mouse hole "a m-mouse? im not that w-weak...." he squeaked. he wasnt super fairytale smart, but he knew that only cinderella had the little talking mice. he fidgeted as a few of the others appeared with him.

Chase looked at his outfit and cringed. "theres no way im the prince. im sure they couldve found someone who actually cared?" he scowled. "this means i have to find cinderella and dance.....and then give her the shoe. but first whens the ball..?" he paced about the lavish room. the sooner he suffered through this, the sooner he could go home.

(Sounds good to me.)

As Lillac walked through the door she felt a curious sensation, and her dress was replaced by a tattered, dusty and generally ragged dress that had long since worn out its purpose, and barely even constituted clothes, let alone a dress.

With a shudder of revulsion, she also felt a layer of grime and dirt encrust her skin.

"As she looked around she saw the house she was in was a well off one, well decorated and rich, in contrast to her apparel.

The two facts pieced together, and she curled her nose up in distaste.

"Cinderella. Im Cinderella." she exclaimed to herself. "Well, Im hardly going to stay here and clean for some brutish relatives." she exclaimed to herself.

She could remember her old life, and who Cinderella was, but for some reason she absolutly could not remember how the story unfolded, or that the story ever progressed beyond her living her life in rags as a servant.

Velvet felt a strange sensation as fur sprouted from her body and she shrunk until the world toward around her.

She looked over to the other mice.

"So, our jobs my business as usual, right? Look after my sister."

Jonah nodded slightly, "I-I guess we need to watch over her till t-the ball...." he said timidly. "b-by the way if we have to....work together, we should at least introduce ourselves? er...if you w-want...." he fidgeted. "im Jonah." he jumped at a noise outside, his large mousy ears twitching.

an old woman with a grotesque face came charging in the door, holding a broom. she laughed a witchly laugh as she looked around. "those goody goody good guys and girls are out of the way, time to relax." she spotted a girl in rags. "who are you and how did you get here?" she said. as looked the girl over, she realized that the girl would not know the story, because she was to be a part of it. the witch cackled, she would just have to make sure the girl never knew about the ball. "oh Cinerella! get to scrubbing these floors deary, they arent going to clean themselves!"

Elri watched through the window as she sat in the oak outside the house. watched. the word seemed so foreign, however she didnt mind. she looked on, wanting to smack the witch upside the head, however, she was merely there to help the girl who was in the shoes of the princess, or in this case, glass slippers.

Violet looked at the mouse who just spoke to her.

Okay, she was talking to a mouse.

That was fine.

"Oh, that makes sense. My names Violet, im the girls sister. Nice to meet you, whats your name?"

Lillac stared cooly at the witch, eyes icy.

"I dont know what authority you purport to hold other me you grotesque old lady, but I shant be cleaning any floors."

She stared at the witch defiantly.

"And my names is not Cinderella, its..." she frowned and mumbled, only second ago she had been sure the witch had called her by the wrong name, but now it just sort of...fit.

"Well, okay, my name is Cinderlla, but im certainly not your slave."

Even as she spoke defiantly, she felt a strange urge for submission and to accept her place.

Biting her lip, she tried to think over her situation.

She had an extremly sharp mind, well trained from studies, and was likley to be able to use that to fight off this curious second personality falling over her; but at the same time she was smart enough to realise at best this could only slow down the inevitable, and eventually her mind would be overrode altogether.

Elri smirked at the girls bold speech. "looks like this Cinderella has some fight." she said, continuing to wait for her moment.

Jonah looked around, "wasnt there 6 of us in that strange white room?" he said quietly. "Cinderella, Prince, God Mother....plus me and you.....someones missing?" he said, wonder where the other male had gone.

The witch raised an eyebrow, "try to fight it deary, but youre become Cinderella" she cackled again, "you'll be stuck that way till your happily ever after, which i assure you will never happen!" she laughed her witchly laugh,snapping her fingers for a bucket and sponge to appear near Lilac. she then went to the kitchen, pulling a peice of paper from her pocket the paper was the family invite to the castle ball. she crumpled it up and threw it into the trash. as long as she didnt know about the ball, the witch could keep her here forever.

Chase paced about the castle, his mind was slipping away. his personality persisted, however he had the sudden urge to meet girls. the story went that the prince was to find a bride at the ball, but Chase had no need for such painful emotions. he sat down, sighing in defeat. he could fake it right? he only hoped he had mind left to do it, otherwise he would have to be....charming. he frowned.

As Jonah spoke another mouse appeared by them.

"That was strange. For some reason the door took longer for me to come through." he said, looking at them.

Lillac frowned at the witch as she walked out shrewdly.

The witch had dropped a hint. In her bragging about a happily ever after that would never happen, she had shown that there indeed was a happily ever after.

She looked around the room.

The only item she could see was the broom.

No doubt her sister could have killed the witch with the broomstick in a variety of ways, but unfortunatly she was moderatly less physically less adept then her sister, and for some reason, looking at it gave her a deep urge to start sweeping, and she almost reached for the broom involuntarily.

Jonah nodded to the new mouse. "n-name...?" he asked timidly.

Elri watched the witch toss something in the garbage. she poofed up a pair of binoculars and looked at the crumpled sheet through the kitchen window. she could just barely make out out the word "Ball" she poofed away the binoculars, closing her eyes. she spelled out the word in the palm of her hand. "oh, a ball as in dancing." she said to herself. she couldnt visually understand reading since she was used to brail, she had to spell it in her hand and speak it the way she would when learning a name. once she properly heard the word she could match it to its definition. "so the witch is trying to keep her from the ball?" Elri wav ed her wand, letting a breeze sweep through the kitchen window. the paper was tipped from the already full gabage and into the floor. "dangit." Elri muttered, letting the paper lay where it was. at least it wasnt in the garbage.

The witch felt a breeze and closed the kitchen window, heading towards the step mothers room in preperation for the ball. the best way to prevent a happy ending would be for her to disguise herself and marry the prince herself, then cinderella would be a wench forever.

"Rikai. Who are you? How do we even help as mice?"

Lilly frowned and reached out for the broom, but resisted the complusion to pick it up and sweep.

"What a horrid old lady." she exclaimed, before opening the door to explore.

She didn't want the witch to find her outside of the house, but a short snoop around might yeild something.

"J-Jonah." He asnwered. When asked about how they would help he just shook his head. "Aren't we h-here to become hourses for the carraige?" He asked.

Elri groaned quietly when the girl left the house. Now she had to find some other way to get her to hear about the ball. With a wave of her wand she put on a civilian disguise, jumping down from the tree and running right past Liilac. She looked arond and saw no flyers for the ball. She poofed up a few when no one was looking and pointed one out to a nearby girl. In an instant women were flocking to the flyers, chattering about meeting the prince later that evening. Elri glanced over to see if she had gotten the Cinderella-stand-in to notice.

(Sorry i've been a few days, just started a new course and i've been ill, it's been a hectic week!)

"I uh, I dunno, I havent really read many fairy tales." Rikai said guiltily.

"I think thats what happens, yeh. And we need to get some birds to bring her ribbons for her dress?" Violet said.

Lillac breathed in deeply as she left the house.

There was a large group of ladies flocked around a wall near the corner.

Curious, with a glance over at the house to check the witch wasn't nearby, she strolled over, and after a bit of jostling managed to get near enough to the front to read the flier.

"Hmm. A dance. I...seem to want to go to that." Lillac frowned to herself.

"I suppose If I want to go, that must have something to do with my happy ever after, then."

She walked to one of the fliwers further down the street with less people nearby, and ripped it off the wall folding it, before walking back towards the house.

Fumbling for a pocket, she found her dress had neither pockets on the skirt or the top.

"Oh, I feel positively ridiculous doing this, but, I can't let that horrid old witch find it, and a lady must make sacrifices."

Lillac told herself, before slotting it into the cleavage of her dress with an embarrased look around.

Worring the witch might notice her, she returned to the house, picking up the broom and starting to clean, almost absent mindedly.

(its fine ^^))

Jonah peeked out the mouse hole. "would now b-be a good time to search for dress making supplies?" even though the mice were destined to fail and the fairy god mother to take over, this was a necessary part of the story.

Elri gave a triumphant smile before returning her appearance to that of a fairy god mother and returning to her spot in the tree. now all she had to do was wait for the old hag to leave and she could go whisk Cinderella away. Elri had never been one for fairy tales, however she took this as a challenge and one thing she did like very much was winning.

The Witch cakled in her room as she prepared long lasting beauty transformation products.

((i have plans for things to get tough for our heros later....heheheh))

((haha, coolies.))

Lillac finished her cleaning and sighed, putting the broom down.

She hadnt even really meant to pick it up.

Looking around the room, she walked over to the door the witch had gone through, but found it locked.

She did have a few hair pins she could try, but maybe it was better to wait for now.

Violet looked to Elri.

"Yeh, I think you're right. I guess the witches bedroom would be the best place to search? Might be the most dangerous though..."

Jonah gave a meek nod, "however, since we are mice it will be easy to hide if we are quiet." he said quietly. "besides, the witch wont be in there forever."

As though on cue the witch waddled out with some sort of gross magical face mask on, her complexion only half way between her old hagly looks and her soon to be fair maidens appearance. it seeemed she had grown hungry and headed back to the kitchen, digging in the fridge and making a lot of noise.

((sorry i could think of anything more!))

"Alright then fella's, lets go!" Violet said and bounced down onto the floor to have a look around the room, furniture towering over her like skyscrapers.

Rikai followed her a little more hesitantly, keeping an eye out for somewhere that might have some fabric.

Downstairs Lillac heard the noise from the kitchen, and went through to investigate.

Lilly vaguely remembered something about a guardian from cinderella, altough she was having trouble even remembering it was a story at all now, and not just her normal life.

Feeling a bit silly, she walked as far away from the kitchen as she could and looked up in the air with her hands behind her book.

"Umm...is there anyone who can help me?" she asked quietly to the sky.

Jonah followed, however timidly. he did not like the idea of being small and crush-able, as he always seemed to be at school, but now in an even more dangerous situation.

Elri heard a voice in her head calling for help, and muttered something about waiting for the mice. as luck would have it, Elri slipped from her perch on the tree and as she tumbled toward the ground her wand smacked her in the forehead and she hit linoleum flooring instead of grass. she looked up to see Cinderella there, or at leas the girl in her place. "er, hello there....im your fairy godmother." she said rather awkwardly. she now had limited time to send this girl on her way befre the witch came to investigate the noise.

The witch was done with her transformation and conjured herself a dress. the magical facial she had used had given her the appearance of a fair maiden. she heard a clatter downstairs and fumbled around with her ballgown as she headed for the door.

(sorry for the massive delay again, deadlines and such.

"Oh..., um, thats nice. Very pleased to meet you." she said with a little curtsy.

She noticed the strange tint to her eyes and surmised she was likly visually impared, but curtesy demanded she not mention it.

"Lovely as it is to meet you, we'd best be quick; I can hear footsteps."

The pair of mice ran forward with Jonah in tow, coming to a dresser with it's bottom drawer open.

"There's probably something in here!" Violet mouthed in a hushed voice.

((no probs, ive been pretty busy too))

Jonah had stumbled upon a variety of ribbons. "hey i found something..." he said quietly, looking down at he one female among them. "what color do you think we should use...? youre her sister after all." he asked.

Elri nodded, and grabbed the girls wrist. she gave a wave of her wand and the two of them were outside in the garden behind the house. "we only have a limited time. i can make you a dress and get your pumpkin carriage, but without the little rodents we have no horses."she gave an annoyed look. "once the witch reaches the room we were just in she will suspect something is up. any ideas?" she asked.

The witch fumbled her way down the stairs in her WAY too poofy, olive green ballgown. she may have made her face pretty, but she still had terrible taste in clothes. "where did that little wench go!?" she asked angrily.

Chase checked the clock on the wall in the ballroom, getting impatient. he could hear the castle servants running about trying to make some last minute fixes before the ball started. he flipped open his worn old fairy tale book to see that Cinderella had blanks that were filled. he skimmed to the end and went white as a sheet. "damn fairy tales..." he scoffed. the last few lines stated that in order for the fairy tale to be fulfilled Cinderella and the prince had to kiss. it was the only way to seal the story so they could move on.

Oh, don't worry. I think I can rather handle lying to her, for now at least, as loing as she doesn't see me with you. Erm, Im not really sure how to contact mice to be honest dear."

Violet looked over to Jonah.

"White. White and blue are her colours. Come on, we need to carry this stuff downstairs."

Elri gave a sigh. "alright, but that means we will have to wait till she leaves, otherwise this might turn into a battle" she said, tapping her wand against her hand. she was going to be a bit disappointment when the fairytale ended and she was stripped of her magical powers. she would be blind again.

Jonah gathered up what he could, following after Violet. "alright..." he said quietly as they skittered across the floor.

The witch was searching the house, throwing things to and fro as she angrily searched for the missing girl.

((sorry this took so long)

Users who are viewing this thread