• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Once more into the breach!

Do you like the idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Sign me up (Go to cs after pressing this)

• complete junk! (GTFO)

• Total voters
"Side arms are fine and we have plenty of combat and recon drones. Its just a shame to lose my favorite. by the way Who is the civilian?" Jared nudges Valdus and begins to laugh "Is she your girl? you know, the one that you used to talk about?" Jared stands quietly and waits for a response.

"Nah. Just some rude soldier with no respect to her seniors in rank. Apparently something happened to her bunk." Says Valdus

Amallia just shut her mouth. looks like another place I'm not going to fit in. The water supply being tainted happened often and didn't think her question was invalid. She grabbed ahold of her mask and gently unbuckled it. The masked made a small pop as it unsuction-cupped from her face. She breathed in deeply, the lines from the mask digging into her face for months were deep red.

Amallia was in the middle of tossing her blonde hair when Jared gave her his hand. She looked up at his eyes, reaching out and shaking his hand. "Amallia. Glad the man in the radio is real."

Jared seeing Amallia looking worried asks "are you okay, you look very worried about something."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ah sorry." Amallia wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. "Sorry, it's been awhile since I haven't had a gun in my hand or a mask on my face." She scratched her nose, "Ah, I've been wanting to do that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back