• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings . . . . . โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ•ฎ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹†

m6rgolis_

๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ <๐Ÿ‘
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! my name is luka / riya. I'm 19, and I'm only looking to roleplay people close in my age group. I'm looking for a fxm romance, (with me as the female.) but, I can also do other gender pairings. anyways, I don't know what else to say so um- pardon my awkwardness.

- i do strictly ocxoc roleplay with characters that are above 18! but i don't mind doing oc roleplay for a specific media.
- i prefer to roleplay as feminine characters for my own comfort and usually gravitate towards fxm ships.
- my timezone is EST and i'd prefer for us to match especially if you want us to be longterm partners but i don't mind : )
- i LOVE to discuss headcanons and ocs and just scenarios in general so please talk with me about dynamics!! (PLEASE)
- i use realistic faceclaims ONLY- please be okay w/ that.
- also, im a semi-lit writer. but, i normally mirror.

โ†ณ โ Plots! โž
MC is a young painter with exceptional talent, which is creating beautiful images of men. Though he has published a few collections under a pseudonym, he has decided to quit painting. Then YC, a young nobleman, barges into his life. A hell-raiser notorious for his insatiable personality, YC forces MC to become his private painter. However, the nights that await MC are beyond anything he could have imagined.

- tags: mxm, fxm, romance, angst

After the Earth was invaded by aliens and human autonomy has long since disappeared, a reality audition program called Alien Stage becomes a hit among aliens. Another season begins, the number of which you don't know, and humans with different stories gather and sing on stage of their own volition. Meanwhile, MC and YC emerges who will break the fate of humans being ruled by aliens.

- tags: fxf, mxm, bxb, angst, drama, thrill

neighbors muse a & b are always at war over the washer and dryer in their condos and muse b (YC!!_ accidentally takes muse aโ€™s bra in his clothes. he and his gf were already having problems and she wouldnโ€™t leave and used him for his place and money. the gf found muse aโ€™s bra and asks whoโ€™s bra it is. thereโ€™s a knock on the door and muse a (MC!!) is all โ€˜you have my bra. can i have it back? i know that you have it.. bc i accidentally ended up with your underwear tooโ€™

bonus: muse a and the (ex)gf are enemies for whatever reason and muse a actually has a secret crush on b but whatever
- tags: fxm, romance, angst, enemies to lovers, second chance love.

just hmu if interested! woooh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back