• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy On the Search for MxM partners!

Hello There!

As my username might suggest, I go by Nine_Tailed_Fox but you guys can call me Nine or just Fox, either works for me! I'm new to this community but I'm eager to jump in with both feet and find some great roleplays partners to create entertaining stories with! I've been roleplaying for quite some time now and I've worked my way through several sites before I found this so I'm definitely eager to see just what kind of partners I can find here. Below I'll post a bit about me and some plot ideas I've been itching the try out:

About Me:

-I'm a decently active roleplayer. While I can't say for sure that I'll be on every single day (I do have work and college to take care of), I can give my word that I'll do my best to have at least one post up daily. If I happen to miss a few days, feel free to give me a boop and I'll quickly get onto it. My memory is shady sometimes and I'll think I've replied when I haven't actually done so!

-Most MCs tend to be a healthy mix of dominance and submissiveness. That said, I tend to like to rp in the field of Seke. I think it gives me more freedom to expand my characters and have a bit more fun with them. Generally speaking, I tend to like having a partner that can rp Seke characters as well BUT I wouldn't say no to Ukes (As long as they help keep the story rolling and make things interesting) and Semes.

~I tend to prefer Semi-lit to Lit partners when it comes to who to write with. I'm not a fan of one or two-liners and as much as I don't like quiting roleplays, I'll have to put my foot down if I'm not given much to work with. That said, I'm not asking for a helluva amount of written work for replies. Two to Three medium sized paragraphs work with me....again I just need something to work off of to keep my inspiration going.

-Please don't be someone to ghost or just drop a rp after a few posts! It frustrates me rather greatly when I spend the energy creating a character and I'm excited about the story, only to have my partner flake on me. I won't be a jerk about it if it happens. However, I'll be less likely to rp with you in the future.

Plot Ideas I Genuinely Interested In Trying Out (Asterisks will provide my excitment in the plot). Please shoot me a PM if interested!!:

Fire and Ice****** ((Looking for Uke or Seke))

In a realm far above humanity, where Gods reign and humans are seen as nothing more than trivial nuisances necessary for the growth of power, a legend exists. It speaks of a young God. The God of War and Chaos, born under a blood moon and destined to bring destruction and chaos to all Nine Realms. It speaks of an ancient Being. The God of Life and Creation, stepping forth to single handedly raise the young God in an effort to steer him clear from his forsaken, dark destiny and change his path for one of light, honor and salvation.

The legend whispers of cruel hands sealing the God of Life away for many a century. Of the young God left abandoned in his disappearing, being entangled within cursed hands, manipulating minds and cold hearts. The legend foretells the God of War's rise to power, his creation of a faction of young, new Gods and the war they will rage upon the elder Gods. Of a new era he will create, bathed in blood, chaos and destruction.

Yet not all hope is lost. For when the seal is weakened and the God of Life is released from its chains, he will reign hell on those responsible for his forced slumber. He will find his pupil once more and his love will reach past the dark seed of evil that has corrupted his loved one's mind and will save the one whispered to be lost to them. His light will prevail. His love will wash away the darkness. His hope and his determination will bring forth the new era so predicted....but it will no longer be one bathed in blood....but in hope and joy.

Shinjuku.Assassin.full.2927377.jpg
Shinjuku.Assassin.full.2995877.jpg

Name: Deimos

Age: Appears to be in his early twenties. Is in actuality about three centuries old.

Sexuality: Gender doesn't much matter to him, if he's attracted to someone then no one is going to get in his way.

Species: Deity

Title: God of War and Chaos

Height: 6'0"

Etx:

-Doesn't take kindly to being told what to do or others sticking their noses into his business.

-He does what he wants. If anyone tries to get in his way, they usually pay with their blood being spilled.

-Prefers to keep the company of only a scarce number of other Deities that have yet to cause his already frail patience to snap.

-Has a rather rough, blunt, careless way of speaking.

-Is still relatively young amongst Deities but rather powerful and not one many want to cross paths with.

-It doesn't take much to spark his temper and bloodshed is usually the result when he feels someone has crossed him.

-Had once admired and loved the God sent to raise him but after Azalea's disappearance and the sense of abandonment that left him with, Deimos swore never to give into the weaker scope of emotions.

For My King....For My Mate*** ((Looking for Uke or Seke))

For this plot I was playing with the idea of merging both a slightly medieval landscape with a modern time frame. I had in mind that our characters could belong to a parallel universe to our own where they hold a bit more of the older traditions and customs. They are still ruled to the hierarchy of Kings and Queens and while they do have some advanced technology, they prefer to live in their old ways for the most part. The world is split into a system of hierarchies. Obviously the Royal Bloods rule over their people are they please, the Royal Guard protects their Kings and Queens as well as the Royal family, the merchants and village people hold no real title but enjoy the liberties of their individual Kingdoms.

Then we have a select, special group of individuals named the "Sentinels". They are tasked with the duties to keep the balance between their world and the more modern world that parallels theirs. This handful of people are remarkably talented and powerful, graced with the profound powers of the ancients and often revered and feared more than the Ruling Family. Those of Sentinal blood are impossibly rare and scarce so the current Sentinals are much older than they appear to be, their life sources remain unextinguished until a reasonable replacement takes their place.

The idea of having a plot revolve around love, betrayal, remorse, redemption, salvation and justice, sprang strongly in my mind for this. I liked the idea of our characters having already developed a relationship between them. They loved each other and hoped to find a way to be together. One being a Prince of a Kingdom and the other, My Character preferably, being a Sentinal. Though their loved was looked upon kindly and with good expectations by the eyes of many, it wasn't going to be so simple. YC gets caught in the clutches of a Suitor his parents are particularly intent on him marrying. When said suitor discovers of the love between YC and MC, they create an ultimatum for YC. Either marry them and allow them to rule beside Your Character, or risk the death and destruction of his family and all he holds dear. He could either betray MC, spout lies about him to get him exiled from their world to leave the path clear for his Suitor, or he could throw away his life as he has known it.

Still rather young as YC is and afraid, he abides by the demands of his Suitor and MC is thrown out of their world and into a Modern World he doesn't quite fully comprehend. However, he doesn't go alone, a handful of his faithful followers choose to go with him and are branded traitors to their world. Never allowed to return.

Years go by when the faithful day arrives that YC has had enough of his forced marriage with his Suitor turned jailer. He longs for freedom and to save his world and family of the evil hands they have fallen into when he married his suitor. With his world in the verge of a war that would burn everything to the ground and the remaining Sentinels having gone into hiding to protect their secrets and the safety of the world parallel to their own, YC has little choice but the venture into the world of the unknown with his young child in his arms and only his faith that he'll find his former lover.

When he does find MC, he's not welcomed with the loving reception he would have hoped for. While MC is amicable and friendly, there is a fine layer of frost under his words when they're directed towards YC. MC makes no hesitations on making his distrust for YC clear and while he has no intention on returning to their world, having made himself at peace with his banishment, he agrees to help for the sake of the innocents that are suffering. The road won't be an easy one though and there is still a strong bond of love that ties both our characters to one another. It is up to them if they can learn to work as one once more and if forgiveness could ever be offered in the face of such odds.

Screenshot_20210124-225617_Gallery.jpg
0db2be3f50ef1d50c072f6292349887d.jpg

Name: Katsu

Soul Animal: Snow Leopard

Sexuality: Is not locked into ridiculous labels. He is attracted to whatever earns his attention and affection.

Personality: Soft spoken, calm and reserved, Katsu is/was a Sentinel everyone admired and thought of in awe. He commanded the respect of thousands with just his presence and his words carried more weight to them than even that of the Royal Family. The Sentinel of the North Tower was known for his mysterious ways yet fair judgement. He wasn't an easily angered creature but heaven save your soul should you ever find yourself at the wrong end of his temper.

As the Stars They Shine***((Looking for Seke or Seme))

Muse A and Muse B have known each-other their entire lives, however it is no lie that during their earlier years the two despised one another. Throughout their Elementary and Middle School years the two were constantly at each-others throats. Arguing about anything and everything and competing over just about as much. There was no love lost between them and they both would go to extremes just to beat the other. When High School rolled through, though, things began to settle between the pair. With the help of mutual friends, an unlikely friendship began brewing between the two boys. Things weren't easy or simple. They still argued and butted heads more often than not, yet as the months grew longer, the days grew peaceful. Eventually the two managed to cool their heads and truly put their differences aside. Whatever animosity that may have been between them became water under the bridge and a true, strong and pure friendship developed between two. People even went as far as begin to mention that they resembled best friends.

Yet it wasn't to last.

Muse A was quite alarmed and filled with disbelief when he came to the conclusion that somewhere along the lines he had managed to grow feelings for Muse B. Not friendly feelings like what would be common around good friends. No, something much more. Much deeper and stronger. However, he knew it was never going to work for two reasons that were as clear as day. One, Muse B was undeniable and inexplicably straight. And two, even if he wasn't, Muse B would never understand when or why Muse A had gained feelings for him. So he did the only thing he could think of. He began to draw away from Muse B. He began to put distance between them again, in an effort of both saving his own heart and keeping Muse B from ever figuring out what he felt for him. Actions that frustrated Muse B to no end.

Muse B couldn't understand the reasons why Muse A had suddenly and sharply retreated from him. The other had gone back to snapping over the stupidest things and glaring more than he did smile. He never wanted to spend time together anymore and he even began to draw away from their group of friends. It surprised everyone who had grown close to the pair. But no one was more shocked and admittedly hurt than Muse B. He had grown accustomed to have Muse A at his side for everything they did. The pair were a team. Muse A had become his "partner in crime", so to speak. As much as he was annoyed and frustrated by Muse A's behavior, he wasn't just going to give up on their friendship just like that.

Yet he didn't get a chance to fight for their friendship as long as he wanted. In the summer of their Junior year, Muse A packed up and left their school and town behind with his family. No one knew where the boy had gone and all he had left behind was a simply letter to Muse B. A letter explaining his feelings for the boy and an apology for leaving without saying goodbye. It was a letter that would haunt Muse B's waking mind for years to come.

The pair never thought they would find each-other again, however, fate works in mysterious ways at best.

When the CEO of a world renown music industry Agency falls gravely ill and is rendered bed bound due to his failing health, Muse B has to fill his shoes. In order to keep the Agency afloat, he must throw out whatever may have been his own dreams in order to step into the vacant place left behind by his grandfather. He isn't pleased or excited about this, but the love for his family wins over his responsibilities to them. Nevertheless, the first few months of his time as CEO isn't easy. He struggles and wonders if he'll have what it takes to rise this Agency to the standings his grandfather had once had it in. And as much as it secretly terrifies him, he won't give up so easily. Not when there are numerous Idols with contracts to his Agency that depend on him to keep them from sinking to the bottom. However, he won't be alone in his new responsibilities. Help will come in the shape of a boy he never thought he'd see again. A boy, or a man now, that awakens feelings in him he never thought he have for another male.

When Muse A left, he left with the simple thought of disappearing from the lives of all those he had once known. While he had run from it during his youth, the young man dives head first into the family business he had struggled so hard against from the moment he could walk. His parents were world known Celebrities, a fact he had kept secret from all who had known him. He had never wanted the special treatment his parents had gotten but when he had moved with them, he decided to fill the role his family expected of him. His rise to fame was rather quick and shocking to those very same family members. Muse A's voice, beautiful and pure, soon won the heart of many and he became quite popular in no time at all. His fan base grew weekly and his albums sold by the millions. The man paved his way through many agencies and music companies, making an undeniable name for himself in the work of Music. Yet when he hears of the struggles threatening the very first Agency he had ever worked for, Muse A is hard pressed to help in any way he could. While it's alarming to know a ghost from his past is now in charge of the Agency, he won't turn tail and run. Not again. Not when this is bigger than both of them and whatever might lie unspoken between them. If his influence and name can help lift the Agency to the glory it had once had when the old man was in charge, then he would help.

Yet can these two manage to work as a team to keep the Agency afloat? Will buried feelings and hidden truths be unearthed? Or will it all simply be too much for the pair to manage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back