• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings On the search again! (UPDATED)

Truff

One Thousand Club
Hello all I am searching again for some great partners! If I have ghosted you in the past, it probably wasn't intentional. Please message me if you wanna keep going. I'm gonna try to keep this as short as possible so let's dive in with some EXPECTATIONS. Please read these, I will know if you haven't. I will know. I will also let you know if I feel like our writing/style is not compatible. If we wrote together in the past and it fizzled out, feel free to reach out again!

Please be 18+. I feel uncomfortable with anyone younger because I am 20+.

I write between 2 and 6 paragraphs, please do the same! If you feel like you cannot consistently deliver on this DO. NOT. MESSAGE. ME.

I can be a little picky about who I write with and will tell you if I feel like we aren't compatible. Don't take this personally. I don't want to waste my time and I'm sure you don't want your time wasted by a disinterested partner.

I'm willing to double -- it allows for friendships to be formed between characters. That being said, I put an equal amount of effort into both characters and I expect you to do the same. If we don't double, which is perfectly fine, I do prefer to play female characters

Romance is almost always a must, although I can be persuaded otherwise. A plot that isn't entirely centered around romance is a must, though. Romance will almost always be MxF but I might be able to be persuaded into FxF if we are doubling.

Be understanding of real life and time stuff. I'm usually on every day but I am moving out of the state very soon and things will become hectic. If you are patient with me I will be patient with you!

I might ask for a writing sample. I haven't decided yet. I've reached the point where I might. Be prepared for something like that I guess.

ONTO THE FUN STUFF *That means pairings and loose plots*

Pairings
* = Very interested
{In brackets} = Allows for doubling

{Dragon x Rider} (Based on the Eragon world but not enough to be considered fandom)
{Hero x civilian/mega-fan/hater/journalist}*
Hero x hero
Villain x villain
Good/Bad x Good/Bad
{Singer x Singer}*
Soulmates (Only if it's real good)
Model x Nerdy
Someone to play a good Loki

I'm open to other pairings you may bring me, but don't expect me to be interested.

Prompts
* = Very interested

A and B meet in an airport cafe with only a few hours before their planes leave. Looking for a sort of dreamy love at first sight type of rp.
My parents think I'm bringing my significant other home but I dumped them a week ago and we're both on this train I will pay you to pretend.
"Letting you go was the hardest thing I've ever done."
Two high school classmates run into each other after several years and they are way different

Last edited:
I'd be interested in a dragonrider rp and/or a hero x hater rp. Feel free to message me if you're still looking for partners for either of these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back