• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On the Prowl for More

MissPenny2

Princess, and long may I reign.
So here's the dealio, I have a few absolutely amazing RP partners as of right now, but I would love a few more. Recently, a few things have occurred that are going to allow me a little bit more free time and what better way to spend it than with you lovelies.

Expectations

1. Activity: I don't think one post a day, or every other day, is too much to ask for. A few more would be ideal but there are days when even I miss a reply so I understand.

2. Literacy: First of all, if you can't keep your grammatical mistakes to a minimum there's no need for us to be talking. I'm just saying, there's a big difference in a typo because you accidentally hit the wrong key and an error because you don't know your "their, there, and they're"s. I also expect at least a paragraph or two of a response.

3. Limits: Obviously site-rules, fade to black and all that, blah, blah. As far as anything else goes, (violence, drinking, drugs, ect.) I'm not particularly sensitive, so go at it. Unlike some, I'm actually mature enough to realize that all words and actions are directed at the character(s) I've created and not at myself.

4. Romance: I love it. But here's the thing, (and I know, I'm being basic) I'll only work with MxF as of right now. As you can probably guess, yes, my characters are female 97% of the time. That other 3%? That's when the plot allows for doubling. I don't know how many times that I have to stress that most plots, at least the ones that wander through my brain, don't work very well with doubling. So, think on that. Nothing is fun if the story feels forced.

5. Method: I prefer to RP over PMs. It's just easier for everyone that way.

Plot/Pairing Ideas

Bold in the pairings below marks the character I would prefer to play and probably already have written up. Blue type identifies the ones I'm itching to take a stab at.

Genie/Djinni x _____

This could obviously go multiple directions. I'm craving more of a "
Prince of Persia" setting for the backdrop but this could work in a modern setting as well. PM me to brainstorm. I've got a ton of little thoughts that can be mixed and matched. ^^

Little Red Riding Hood x The Big Bad Wolf

Rather than doing the whole misplaced characters, "
Once Upon a Time" feel, let's say that when Hans Christian Anderson and the Brothers Grimm wrote their stories, they based them on the lives of real people. Since then, as long as their stories are remembered, the fairytale characters are reincarnated. We could really work with any two characters but Red and the wolf were who I had in mind.

Explorer x Native

After a ship harboring explorers and scientific researchers gets caught up in a storm and crashes on an uncharted island, how will the survivor(s) get along until help comes? Will help ever come? Will the mysterious islanders be of help or harm to their home's uninvited visitors?

Think kind-of a modern "
Pocahontas". For this, I would be comfortable with doubling.

German Girl x _____

Basically, borrowed from the idea of "
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas", a young orphaned woman is pulled from college by her uncle to live in his home once reactions to the war (World War II) grow too dangerous for him to feel safe about his family straying far from home. There is, of course, one small detail to mention; her uncle is the man who oversees all work and functions of the Auschwitz concentration camp. The characters I had in mind to fill in the blank are as follows.

• a wounded/captured American soldier

• a German soldier assigned to guard duty around the camp and the living quarters a couple miles out

• a Jewish prisoner who has been selected to work in the living quarters (Yes, that was a thing that happened.)

Fandoms

Supernatural:

Sam or Dean x
OC Hunter

Sam or Dean x OC Hunted

Sam or Dean x
OC Inexperienced Human

Harry Potter: Second Generation-
OC x OC Draco Malfoy's daughter

Lost

Once Upon a Time

DC Comics (specifically charries native to Gotham and the surrounding cities)

Assassin's Creed

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading down this far and I hope to talk to you soon!

Penny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back