• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy On the hunt for new partners! [MxM] Ignore prefix

stormageddonzero

Magic Eight Ball
Can't be bothered to make this pretty, and I'll keep it short(ish) and to the point. I can't access PMs yet, therefore contact info is below.

Quick introduction;
I'm based in the UK. I have a kid, a cat and far too much free time. New to this site, but have about 11 years of roleplaying experience under my belt. I can have +/- 10 active roleplays at any given time, although my activity will vary depending on how long the length of replies are. More than 3 paragraphs? Maximum of 1 response a day (perhaps 1 every few days). Less than 3? Likely multiple responses per day, because they're easier and help the plot move along.

Things I am always down for;
→ Bodyguard x [[Protected]].
→ Hatter x Cheshire type thing with OC's (I don't do fandoms).
→ High-class brothel.
→ Mafia/gang.
→ Supernatural (as in werewolves, vampires, demons/hunters and shit).
→ Rich x [[''kept'' boyfriend]].
→ DARK & GRITTY & UNDERWORLDY, like twisted fairytales or opposing crimelords or a serious case of stockholm syndrome.
→ Assassins/Fae/Seraphim/Magic/Shapeshifter/Dragons/Royalty/Anything that might appear in a Sarah J Maas book (seriously no fandoms tho).
→ Anything that sounds even remotely interesting, so feel free to pitch ideas.

I'm a sucker for romance, but I'd rather it wasn't the focal point of any plot. Other things have to be going on too.
My preferred role is in [[brackets]] (as you can see, there's only two of them so this statement was largely irrelevant) - though don't worry if my cravings don't match yours. I'm willing to do other things. Seriously. Please, PLEASE feel free to suggest something new and awesome.

I'm pretty good at thinking on the ball, so bring me a pairing or ten and I can provide an on-the-spot plot - or we could brainstorm, or we could do something that you've been wanting to do for a while. I'm easy!
I can write novels, or I can write one paragraph. HOWEVER, the longer the required response, the longer it is going to take me to write it. If you send me a post of more than 3 paragraphs, you will be looking at getting one response a day from me, maximum. Less than 3 paragraphs, and you will likely get multiple responses per day.

MxM is pretty much obligatory, unless you're willing to take the time to persuade me in to MxF (if you're not extremely convincing, you will be fighting a losing battle).
*DISCLAIMER* 'cute' or 'adorable' or 'needy' characters are an immediate turn-off for me. Give me witty banter, not a wet blanket. If you expect my 6'0 sarcastic 28 year old to give your 4'11 little skinny teenager the time of day because he's 'just so sweet', you will be sorely disappointed. The whole seme/uke dynamic is not what I'm here for.

The occasional typo is fine, but otherwise the ability to spell and form coherent sentences is pretty important to me (unless you're being deliberately obnoxious - which I am, frequently. fite me).
I'm down for OOC chat and plotting. My longest roleplay (4+ years going strong) has stayed that way because we communicated when things got boring and stale.

Like I said, my PM's aren't available yet.
Otherwise, I use email (mazzysaur@hotmail.co.uk), and discord (email me for my SN# because I won't accept random adds). Give it a good title. I have more respect for people that send me a message titled something like "I AM A KRAKEN FROM THE SEA" than I do for people that send "RP?". For reals. Be original plz.

I don't bite, I swear.

Last edited:
If you expect my 6'0 sarcastic 28 year old to give your 4'11 little skinny teenager the time of day because he's 'just so sweet', you will be sorely disappointed.

i love you already. my personal favourite is when the uke is always blushing and/or crying. anyways, i've been looking for a gritty RP with a focus on the underworld! i would love to incorporate elements of mob life and ooh, high-class brothels sound very interesting!

Someone finally said it lol. The little femboy stuff always bugged me. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind senseitive guys (hell, I'm the living example of one) but don't be crying over every little thing or having absolutely no backbone without a damn good reason.

Anywho, you had me at fantasy. I'd love to do some stuff with my pantheon of mythological creatures I have at my disposal.

Are you still looking? You had me at Bodyguard x Protected and have convinced me I need to figure out who this Sarah J Maas is and read all her books. I think it would be great to mix the two themes (or rather, to build off the generic theme with a fantasy twist). Royalty, dragons, magic... I'm swirling around in ideas on that triad. I can't send PMs either, but if you're still open I can always shoot an email your way.

Are you still looking? You had me at Bodyguard x Protected and have convinced me I need to figure out who this Sarah J Maas is and read all her books. I think it would be great to mix the two themes (or rather, to build off the generic theme with a fantasy twist). Royalty, dragons, magic... I'm swirling around in ideas on that triad. I can't send PMs either, but if you're still open I can always shoot an email your way.

Go for it! It's a personal favourite of mine.

Someone finally said it lol. The little femboy stuff always bugged me. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind senseitive guys (hell, I'm the living example of one) but don't be crying over every little thing or having absolutely no backbone without a damn good reason.

Anywho, you had me at fantasy. I'd love to do some stuff with my pantheon of mythological creatures I have at my disposal.

Ahaha, finally? I take it my intolerance goes against the status quo. xD

Pantheon is a fantastic word. What did you have in mind?

Hi there! Would you still happen to be looking for an rp partner? Because, I would absolutely love to roleplay the Bodyguard x Protected, dark and gritty/underworldly, and Mafia/gang plots! I’m ALL about those kinds of scenarios <3 I have a Discord account, which I generally prefer to use the most when roleplaying. My Discord username is AkaMusume #7596, if you want to add me so that we can get things started! :3

(Also, just a sidenote - I really love your witty humour and sarcasm XD It made me laugh so hard!)

Hi there! Would you still happen to be looking for an rp partner? Because, I would absolutely love to roleplay the Bodyguard x Protected, dark and gritty/underworldly, and Mafia/gang plots! I’m ALL about those kinds of scenarios <3 I have a Discord account, which I generally prefer to use the most when roleplaying. My Discord username is AkaMusume #7596, if you want to add me so that we can get things started! :3

(Also, just a sidenote - I really love your witty humour and sarcasm XD It made me laugh so hard!)

I'll add you now! (riverstorm, just in case you think it's a random add)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back