• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy On a quest for RP partners (Updated 8/4/17)

Hey, people! I'm Ellenor, also known as Ella, I'm 21 years old and I'm perfectly fine with mature themes. As everyone in this thread is, I'm looking for some RP buddies! I have some scenarios in mind that are in a medieval-fantasy setting.

Onto rules/preferences

-No one liners
At least one to two paragraphs per reply if possible, I’d like for my partner to be willing to add as much to the scene and story as I am. Don't be afraid to add your own twists, turns and ideas to our RP.

-Friendship
Open-mindedness, respect and kindness. These, I believe, are core elements for working together with anyone on anything. OOC chat is welcome, I’m always happy to be a listening ear or to otherwise get to know the person I’m roleplaying with.

I'm perfectly happy playing male or female characters.

-PMs or Threads
I prefer RPing in PMs but I can be persuaded to do a thread if that's what you prefer.

Now onto some ideas:

Yuletide Market

Every ten years, the Royal family come to the annual Yuletide market. One young girl/boy is beside themselves with excitement for this will be the first time in their life they have witnessed it.

A Winters Tale

On a cold winter's night, a group of rangers stumble upon a burnt out village, destroyed by orcs. In one of the ruined buildings, they find a small child.

Oh Christmas Tree (I seem to have a winter theme going on so far xD)

A family are on there way to visit some friends for yuletide but get stuck in a snowstorm and forced to find Christmas in the littlest things.

The Future King

A recently widowed woman and her infant son take refuge within a city, in hiding, until her son is old enough to reclaim his rightful lineage and take his place as king.

Home Is Where the Heart Is (just a small idea that popped into my head)

A man comes home from war to his wife and a son he has yet to meet.

I'll update with more plots when I come up with them.

Last edited:
Man... you got some good ideas.. Do you mind hitting me up via PM and we can discuss Winter's Tale and Home Is Where The Heart Is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back