• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern On a Quest :3

SSMaura

About me : Hey! I'm Maura, and I'm new to the site. I've been roleplaying for years though, and I aim to write 1-2 paragraphs per post, but if I have high muse, it could easily step into 3-4 paragraphs. I'm more comfortable playing a female character, but I can play males. Any gender pairing works great for me :3 Anyways, into what I like to RP, no?

Pairings :

• Human x Supernatural Creature
  • City Boy x Country Girl *or reverse*
  • Good Girl x Bad Boy
  • Single Parent x Daycare Worker/School Teacher
  • Teacher x Teacher
  • Royalty x Staff Member
  • Serial Killer x Target
  • Serial Killer x Serial Killer
  • Superhero x Civilian
  • *More to come*

Plots :

• Anything involving animals. Like, seriously, they are the second love of my life :3
    • We are neighbours and your cat got my cat pregnant… so, wanna raise this little kitty family?
    • Your dog likes me a thousand times better than she likes your partner and sorry not sorry I love this dog
    • You dog always sneaks into my backyard at the same time every day.
    • Our dogs had babies together . I kinda wanna have babies with you. Wait what, did I say that out loud? Fuck.
  • Florist AU
  • Coffee Shop AU
  • *more to come*

Hey! I'd like to RP with you. I have a few ideas that I could build into yours. Send me a PM if you'd like to talk.

Peace yo
-Beast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back