• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Omniversal Action

DO YOU ACCEPT THE GAME?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

JGamer502

*HONKING NOISES*

32ZbwYW.png

The Omniverse, a strange realm of both everything and nothing. Here, in this infinite space of possibility, everything that has, will, did, can and cannot exist. Seemingly, it is everything, every multiverse, every time line, every universe, every world. In a special, disturbingly silent corner of the Omniverse, our story unfolds. A strange being named Magister sits upon a strange realm, privately placed under it's control, as well as it's children. Here, it awaits the summoning of certain individuals and entities for it's experiment. It wishes to test these beings, most likely challenge them against both it's children, the realm itself and even each other. Here, anything can happen, and everything is unpredictable. You can easily walk from a hot, scorching desert to a freezing cold tundra, fly from a sky of beauty and floating civilizations to a darkened stormy presence of shadows, and even plunge into a portal taking you to a dimension too chaotic to describe.

86SR7nA.gif

Greetings

Pleasure to meet you

No need to be alarmed, I am a friend, I
did mention it was a pleasure to meet you, after all

I have many names and many titles, but you may know me as the one called
Magister, as stated above

How do I know of the "statement above" you ask?

I have broken many walls of perception in my eternity of existence

I've already broken FOUR

But that is besides the point, as you may have bigger questions than the amount of walls I have penetrated

You roam a realm of your own, much like an Omni-dimensional being such as myself

There, you play games, you write stories, you thrive

As a fellow entity, I would like to kindly invite you to a game of
my design

There, you may craft entities and individuals of your own creation or summon others from various universes

These individuals of your ownership shall then roam my private realm to be tested

Tested against danger, against my realm, even against each other

As well as against
My Children

Ah yes, did I mention the children?

I have two of them accompanying me as we speak, my Right Hand of Creation and my Left Hand of Destruction

I have...hmm...Seven children in total, yes...seven

But that is an explanation for another time, my first goal is invitation, do you accept this
game of mine?

Or do you refuse?

So a few notes; If you haven't noticed, Magister in the "MESSAGE RECEIVED" is talking to
YOU in a fourth-wall conversation. The kind of roleplay I have planned is, as Magister explained, an experiment of sorts. It's going to be very open, as you can play as a variety of characters ranging from originals of your own creation to pulling famous characters from other works. From there, you're going to be plunged into a sandbox world where I'll try everything to spice things up a bit and pick up the action, with a little side of world-building. This, luckily, won't be all up to me, as you guys can send me any suggestions along the way. You can play as a small time hero or be a major villain for an arc, as long as you give me a little message notifying me of your arc. You can play as as many characters as you want (as long as you can handle it) as well as whoever you want (of course, with limitations based on power). I suggest playing as characters of your own creation, but characters from other works are just as interesting! I may pull in characters from other universes just to shake up the action a bit, as well as add a dash of familiarity. Speaking of which, I have a VERY deep and rich back story planned out surrounding Magister, his children, the game, and many other things within the realm. As you can see however, some of my back story is inspired by Super Smash Bros, mainly Master Hand and Crazy Hand shown with Magister (Who also, may I mention, is based on the Truth from Full Metal Alchemist, but I will assure you this has NOTHING to do with FMA what so ever), though some of the names of entities introduced in Super Smash Bros remain the same, I did everything to greatly change their backstories as well as their role in the story. More details of this however are going to be revealed once I get enough interest to get this roleplay rolling. Other than that, I hope you guys are interested, any questions or suggestions at all?

Sorry for the delay, but now that I finished some school work I'm planning on creating the thread either today or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back