• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Omniscient Reader Dice Game

Kalin Scarlet

RPNation's Overpowered Heroic Sword Saint
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A novel called Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World (written by the anonymous author tls123) has been written and published over the course of a decade, and Kim Dokja is the sole reader who has followed it to its ending. When the real world is plunged into the premise of Ways of Survival, Kim Dokja's unique knowledge of the novel becomes vital to his survival. Kim Dokja allies with Yoo Joonghyuk, the protagonist of Ways of Survival, in order to change the novel's original plot and more quickly approach the end of the story.

Elsewhere...

---

So, I am planning to run a game based on the Korean Web Novel, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. Players will be normal people undertaking the life-or-death scenarios of the series, gaining power and creating their own legends as the world falls to ruin.

As of right now, I am not certain whether I would prefer running a system like 5th edition DnD, or using a simpler system I make myself. I also intend to set the events in a different location from that of the novels, but I dont mind placing everyone closer to canon events. If you're interested, let me know what your preferences are, if you have any, and feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:
Well, I'm always using my brain...I think...I hope...uhhh, anyway, I will take that as a vote for a simple system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back