• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Omniciders

Pat

Three Thousand Club
It is said that the War on this planet will continue so long as there are supersoldiers such as you yet breathing to wage it. Although it took the better part of a century, the ecumenopolis of Fastness was on the verge of capture before it was nuked from orbit, forcing your unit underground for the time being. Your orders, however, remain in effect. Drive the enemy from this place, by any means deemed necessary.

——————————

Omniciders will be a competitive tactical roleplay between two armies of headless indoctrinated supersoldiers fighting over the freshly irradiated ruins of Fastness, a seemingly endless fortified cityscape. Two of however many interested roleplayers I get, upon request, can become the 'leader' for their side of the conflict; deciding the color of their army, what simple shape they will use for their symbol, whether they are attacking or defending Fastness, as well as the initial position of their army in the metro map I will make when I get the minimum of two interested people (as well as post the character sheets). They will also receive certain benefits over other roleplayers (having a literal head on their shoulders for one), and are intended to act as a coordinator for their team, although their orders can be ignored with little to no penalties (at least from me anyway). Everyone will initially lead just a single squad of five soldiers, themselves included, but they're expected to slowly build up. If teams have unbalanced amounts of roleplayers, the other team will receive buffs to make up for the difference. If you're interested in becoming one of the two leaders, simply say you're interested in doing so, and state your chosen color and simple symbol, respectively, before anyone else does. Everyone else simply can choose a side.

Team 1

Led by Northless, Team 1 has Heyitsjiwon as a subordinate. Altogether they have two squads.

Team 2

Led by Arion, Team 2 has no subordinates. Altogether they have one squad.​

Last edited:
Jiwon is letting whoever wants to be the second commander choose if they want to be the defending or attacking army.

uh i guess ill join as a commander

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back