• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Omertá

Annabella said:
Current mood-
[media]

[/media]
I am not sure whether or not I should be concerned for you.

Are you ok?

Also, I want to make a post, but I'm not sure if I should write more from Jadran's office or skip right to the museum.

...I think imma make this...yay

owl_04.jpg

Asylumnated said:
Maybe a brief description of the events in the office and then skip to the museum?
You're a genius.

Thank you, I shall do this.

And I have some slightly disappointing news. I looked over Eric's sheet again.

He is 6'0". And yet he is still the shortest man in the Capello hierarchy.

MidnightSoul said:
...I think imma make this...yay
owl_04.jpg
Oh my gosh, that's so adorable!

Last edited by a moderator:
NimbusTheCat said:
You're a genius.

the thing is...i'm a noob at knitting...

MidnightSoul said:
the thing is...i'm a noob at knitting...
The fact that you can knit at all amazes me. I could never have that kind of patience. xD But I bet you'll do amazing. You've just got to *cliche inspirational voice* Believe in yourself.

NimbusTheCat said:
The fact that you can knit at all amazes me. I could never have that kind of patience. xD But I bet you'll do amazing. You've just got to *cliche inspirational voice* Believe in yourself.
I only want to make it cause it's real cute and I need a carry on bag for when I goto Texas for christmas

NimbusTheCat said:
You're a genius.

Glad I could be of assistance.

@NimbusTheCat He's 6'0, huh?

DAMN.

Also, before I reply to TBE: are they going to the police station to see Detective Iroya?

Annabella said:
@NimbusTheCat He's 6'0, huh?
DAMN.

Also, before I reply to TBE: are they going to the police station to see Detective Iroya?
I have finally made a man who isn't short. O_O

Who would have guessed?

Yep, that is correct! Mordecai seems to think that she can help them out. :P

NimbusTheCat said:
I have finally made a man who isn't short. O_O
Who would have guessed?

Yep, that is correct! Mordecai seems to think that she can help them out. :P
I always make my women tall. Always. I don't fucking know why.

I am so proud of you bb, you're awesome.

AND SHE WILL. Do you want me to do Iris's perspective or Iroya's?

Annabella said:
I always make my women tall. Always. I don't fucking know why.
I am so proud of you bb, you're awesome.

AND SHE WILL. Do you want me to do Iris's perspective or Iroya's?
I love your tall women. They always balance out my tiny men quite nicely.

You're awesome too, dear, thank you.

NICE. Trusting people has its benefits. And either that you see fit is good, really. Possibly Iroya because I need more of her in my life.

NimbusTheCat said:
I love your tall women. They always balance out my tiny men quite nicely.
You're awesome too, dear, thank you.

NICE. Trusting people has its benefits. And either that you see fit is good, really. Possibly Iroya because I need more of her in my life.
I feel as if October and Eric will be somewhat different then Iris and Mordecai. It'll be glorious.

^.^ Love ya, wife. Also, I had a question: how did you want to make Eric and October act towards each other? I'm pretty sure she'll loathe him but I didn't know if you wanted their exchanges to be more like witty banter or just angst all around.

I shall do that! I am happy to play as Iroya again.

Annabella said:
I feel as if October and Eric will be somewhat different then Iris and Mordecai. It'll be glorious.
^.^ Love ya, wife. Also, I had a question: how did you want to make Eric and October act towards each other? I'm pretty sure she'll loathe him but I didn't know if you wanted their exchanges to be more like witty banter or just angst all around.

I shall do that! I am happy to play as Iroya again.
Truly. xD I cannot wait.

Love you too, babe. <3 This is a very good question. I enjoy the idea of witty banter, although she'll probably kick his ass at it. My heart is still dead from the angst of TBE.

Yay! Much excitement. In the meantime, I will go write some Twitchy.

NimbusTheCat said:
Truly. xD I cannot wait.
Love you too, babe. <3 This is a very good question. I enjoy the idea of witty banter, although she'll probably kick his ass at it. My heart is still dead from the angst of TBE.

Yay! Much excitement. In the meantime, I will go write some Twitchy.
Me neither. xD

Oh come on, Twitchy has a chance! He can always resort to making fun of her accent although he will receive a kick to his groin, keep that gun in hand. Ohhhh yeah, it's all your fault. You break my heart.

CAN'T WAIT TO BE KIDNAAAAAPED.
xD

I'll wait a little more on my post. I'm technically at this point attached to Florence but I don't know how @MidnightSoul wants to approach that because I would just be kind of tagging along. By no means would Ken lead Florence, ahaha.

Also it would've sucked if Ken had ran into October alone because his looks just scream 'scary hitman'. Ahaha.

GakuHirashime said:
I'll wait a little more on my post. I'm technically at this point attached to Florence but I don't know how @MidnightSoul wants to approach that because I would just be kind of tagging along. By no means would Ken lead Florence, ahaha.
Also it would've sucked if Ken had ran into October alone because his looks just scream 'scary hitman'. Ahaha.
I SHIP IT.

ALSO I LOVE KEN. DEAR GOD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back