Old player, new website

Heaven Tachibana

Greetings!

I'm Heaven (heh) and I'd like to tell you about myself as a role-player as briefly as possible in this post. If you feel like we'd get along together, please let me know!

How I got here:

As the title suggests, I have been role-playing for a while (7 years now) on and off. After my last break from Role Playing, I came back to find that all my groups/partners had taken off indefinitely. I browsed websites like fanfiction, fictionpress, and omegle for new role-players and finally stumbled across this site.

My interests (in terms of RP):

I like all kinds of RP, but I have a preference for fantasy, romance, and male x male pairings. I also like exploring my dark side, so any kind of RP that has a "socially unacceptable" theme to it is very welcome. If you have any extreme/mature ideas, you can always share them with me!

Role-Playing details:
  • My posts usually consist of 1 or 2 paragraphs, but I have the habit of following the style of my RP partner/group. So if you send me a one-liner, don't be sad if that's all you get in return!
  • I only RP in third-person narrative, e.g. "Sarah sat down with a huff, ignoring Will's presence," as compared to "I sat down with a huff, ignoring your/Will's presence."
  • At the very least you can expect one reply a day. Depending on how interesting I find the RP, I will reply more and more often.
  • I'm available on different social platforms such as Skype and Gmail.
  • I prefer OCs for Roleplaying, but I can do certain anime/manga/TVshow/Movie based RPs.
  • I usually am open to feedback as long as it is labeled as such!
Warnings and Disclaimers:
  • My characters may perform certain criminal or unacceptable activities, but in no way does it mean that I as an individual support such actions.
  • If at any point I feel like my partner/group's character is OP/Gary Stu/Mary Sue, I will let them know immediately and I expect them to do the same.

If you have any inquiries that I have not covered here, please let me know! ^_^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

welcome to rpnation, heaven! we're glad to have you join c:
i would recommend checking out the looking for partners/group section for roleplays!
if you have any questions, or need any help - don't be afraid to ask.
but i hope you have a lot of fun and roleplay to your hearts extent

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^33^

Hi Heaven, I'm Emi! By your style I reckon you are someone I would like to write with :) I have been writing on and off for 4+ years, roleplay or otherwise, but took a break from this site to focus on university until now. Extreme / mature themes interest me greatly as long as they are used thoughtfully and researched thoroughly enough (eg. I would not get involved with a plot that revolves around demonising people with mental illnesses or romanticising abuse, but exploring mental illness and abuse etc. in a realistic way would sit very well with me as I too love to explore my dark side). I find I write best from a male perspective, but am thinking of trying to write from a female perspective at some point too. Also romance is a given, and I tend to write mxm and mxf best, but again I am not against the idea of someday writing fxf. I generally prefer modern/realistic roleplays but am open to joining in stories with fantasy elements, as long as the fantasy plots aren't too complicated (eg. new species and new languages and new universes etc) because I think I would find it too difficult to organise in accordance with the other writers. Gary-Stus and Mary-Sues are also a big no-no for me, so if I ever end up writing one by accident (though I reckon I am far too interested in character flaws to let that happen) I too would appreciate someone telling me! I usually write 1-2 paragraphs in third person and always use OCs. If you'd like to write alongside me, feel free to tag me in plots you find interesting or if you have any ideas for one on one roleplays. Welcome to RPNation and have fun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back