• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Okkulten Wald OOC

Heeey just wondering for roleplay purposes. Do they still respond to their respective militaries' ranks? 

Most people still carry their ranks, but the structure is much more fluid. Usually someone is appointed  lead, with a second in command, then the remainder will form a system of seniority themselves. 

For the sake of advancing the RP along the path I intend, the Liutenant will hold seniority over the Captain, with the excuse being he's being appointed as lead of his squad, but it could be expected for the Captain to have seniority over the rank and file enlisted. 

Sure. Just figured I'd check before I start having him rattle of ranks and you're like "bruh no". 

Plus itll give fun character development for a captain getting to take orders from a butter bar. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if the posting is a bit slow tonight. Reviewing for finals

If you want to explain the thermodynamics of water to me that'd be chill (ha. pun)

IMG_4245.jpg

@Rui

More female characters, Jesus.

What will I do in this damn sausage fest when I'm not the only option? 

Oh,

Damn. 

*SARCASM*

Averting this topic from the discussion of institutionalized sexism...

Hey Rabbutt, you good with Freddie taking a role as the 1SG too on top of the XO slot? Kinda take a more of an executioner role to get stuff rolling along?

@Rabbutt

Looking through the recent posts, no one has even mentioned Edward. 

- forever alone -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back