• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Okay, Marvel needs some love

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
So, as most of you most likely have seen, all interest threads are on wanting to start a Role Play based around the DC universe. And I (Just having seen the new Avengers movie) really would like to start an RP loosely based around Marvel. Now, I have none of the details worked out...okay maybe a few but nothing really worth noting. I am looking for a bit of help to create things as follows:

• Plot
  • Character creation
  • Setting
  • Interaction
  • Title

And, the biggest thing is I want to know if anyone is even interesting in something like this. If so, please post any interests, questions, comments, concerns, and if you would like to help flesh this out a bit down below.

Thank you for your time and happy Rping,

@StoneWolf18

Hey there! Just wanted to say that I would love to do this RP. Are you going for detailed or casual?

Anyways while I obviously prefer DC, comics in general are awesome to me. I'm thinking of either a Captain America or Iron Man for this.

If you wanted, we could both help each other's RP's by being a part of each. You'd run the Marvel side of things while I run the DC side. We can build a nice little comic RP community on this site and maybe even collaborate universes... Darkseid and Thanos vs. the Justice League and Avengers?

Vandy said:
Hey there! Just wanted to say that I would love to do this RP. Are you going for detailed or casual?
Anyways while I obviously prefer DC, comics in general are awesome to me. I'm thinking of either a Captain America or Iron Man for this.

If you wanted, we could both help each other's RP's by being a part of each. You'd run the Marvel side of things while I run the DC side. We can build a nice little comic RP community on this site and maybe even collaborate universes... Darkseid and Thanos vs. the Justice League and Avengers?
Ah, this is interesting...

Yeah.. I like this.

Casual/Detailed.

:3

Okay cool, we'd wait for each RP to establish itself before we went with the collaboration however. Anyways, I'll be joining this and would love to have you and your players over at DCU.

Very interested.

An idea i have been toying with (but don't really have time to run the RP) is what happens immediately after Age of Ultron with the new avengers. That was people could simply play as a member of the new team, (Scarlet witch, War machine, Vision, Falcon, Cap or Black Widow) or create their own OC for the team. Either way their missions would be concerned with defending earth, tracking down the Hulk (as Nat would most likely want to do) and keeping an eye on Tony. Thoughts?

We have actually have created an idea. I'm going to be making a new interest thread later today once details get refined. I'll link it once it's up. Thank you for all the help and I look forward to RPing with you all.

Happy RPing,

@StoneWolf18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back