Chitchat Ok, so here's a problem I just realized I may have...

Sea Jay

Tord kin loser
So... Consider this me coming out.
I'm ftm trans.
Yeah, wow, breathe it in, I wasn't born with a dingle dangle but my brain is all man, I assure you lmao, I mean, if I wasn't all man up here, someone might''ve questioned it, ey?
Well, that is absolutely not why I'm here right now.
I am trans, yes. So I am very supportive of other transfolk.
I am a panromantic homosexual, meaning I can feel love for anyone but can only feel intimate with people of the same sorta orientation as myself, so, basically I'm attracted to men but I can love a woman or anyone else.
Thing is... I'd never be able to see another transman as someone I could get very far in a relationship with. I can't be intimate with somethin that ain't got the right dongle, ya see
Is that like... Wrong?
I kind of feel like some people might take it the wrong way, but I just can't see myself getting anywhere past emotional attraction with someone whos equipped with le lady bits.
It's kinda weird...
I can like feminine men and all, but for some reason just can't wrap my head around being attracted to other trans dudes.
Oooooof
Quarter life crisis up in dis bitch

It sounds to me like you’re a homosexual but panromantic or just bisexual (if you’re fine with cis women) and no lmao that’s not wrong at all. Not wanting to date transmen is your business and you shouldn’t feel obligated to be attracted to anybody. Dw that’s not weird or a problem at all.

Last edited:
i get that man. People are too sensitive now if you ask me rofl but don’t stress out about your feelings. It’s 100% nobody else’s business what you’re attracted to and it’s not really like you can change that anyways so don’t stress out like crazy about it
But i definitely get how frustrating it is

Honestly, don't worry about it! As a trans guy myself, I totally get feeling weird about your preferences (for me, it's kinda the opposite. I'm attached to cis men and women, trans men and afab nonbinary people, but not trans women or amab nonbinary people)..

Personally, I just use "bisexual" as an umbrella term to describe myself because it's simple, but don't feel pressured to find a perfect label, and definitely don't feel uncomfortable with your orientation no matter what you call it.

From what I hear, it's not uncommon for trans people to not be sexually attracted to other trans people. I don't see it as hypocrisy. More as a product of where or how you grew up. I mean, if you're going through dysphoria or whatever and that takes a heavy mental and emotional toll on you, anyone can see why you really don't want to keep dealing with that stuff, even if indirectly.

I can be with anyone regardless of sex or gender identification (so that naturally includes trans people), but I prefer the term bisexual based on a personal belief (namely that pansexuality doesn't logically exist without going into fetishism. I don't judge them or bring it up though.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back