Ohey minna ^^

Sprinkles

Addicted to Sprinkles
Hey everyone ^o^ Just joined RpNation and would love to meet new peeps :3 So... please feel free to message me lol xD

Hello, @SprinkleFever! Welcome to Roleplay Nation! This is a very fun place to be, so I hope you enjoy yourself here!

If you want to get started, here are some useful links worth checking out.

An Introduction to Forum Role-Playing

Welcome to RoleplayNation

Site Questions & Information

INFO - Prefixes List (Updated)

General Discussion (The Tutorial Section)

Roleplay Discussion & Advice (Also the Tutorial Section)

The Beginner's Guide to Questing

Update - August 8th - Update Day

Other - RpN 2.0 -Teaser-

Other - RP System in 2.0 -Teaser-

Also, here are two roleplays that are worth your attention!

Modern - Craziest Vacation (scroll down if you click it): This is a quest run by me. Click here to learn more about quests. It is the adventure of Kerry Wilson as she faces obstacle after obstacle to obtain her great uncle's inheritance and gets billions of dollars! In this quest, simply rank your option favorite to least!

Casual - Code Chronicles (scroll down if you click it): This is a fantasy roleplay run by Quinlan63. In it, magic is channeled through cellphones and tablets, and a company known as SpellTech produces these. The authorities are struggling against now empowered criminals. If you join, your character can start in an old warehouse, where they can fight in a tournament to try to join a group known as Shakespeare, who want to make a new SpellTech that doesn't put everybody in jeopardy.

I hope you join the two roleplays!

Riuma

Riuma said:
Hello, @SprinkleFever! Welcome to Roleplay Nation! This is a very fun place to be, so I hope you enjoy yourself here!
If you want to get started, here are some useful links worth checking out.

An Introduction to Forum Role-Playing

Welcome to RoleplayNation

Site Questions & Information

INFO - Prefixes List (Updated)

General Discussion (The Tutorial Section)

Roleplay Discussion & Advice (Also the Tutorial Section)

The Beginner's Guide to Questing

Update - August 8th - Update Day

Other - RpN 2.0 -Teaser-

Other - RP System in 2.0 -Teaser-

Also, here are two roleplays that are worth your attention!

Modern - Craziest Vacation (scroll down if you click it): This is a quest run by me. Click here to learn more about quests. It is the adventure of Kerry Wilson as she faces obstacle after obstacle to obtain her great uncle's inheritance and gets billions of dollars! In this quest, simply rank your option favorite to least!

Casual - Code Chronicles (scroll down if you click it): This is a fantasy roleplay run by Quinlan63. In it, magic is channeled through cellphones and tablets, and a company known as SpellTech produces these. The authorities are struggling against now empowered criminals. If you join, your character can start in an old warehouse, where they can fight in a tournament to try to join a group known as Shakespeare, who want to make a new SpellTech that doesn't put everybody in jeopardy.

I hope you join the two roleplays!

Riuma

Thanks @Riuma ! I'll make sure to check them out! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back