• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Oh My Gods!

Shagranoz

One Thousand Club
We all know the classic gods of myth: Zeus, Ra, Thor, Amaterasu, and countless others, in stories that continue to be told through the millennia. But that's all they are- stories. Just tales the ancients told to explain things they didn't have the science to understand. Right?

1543528644429.png

You are a demigod- a mortal with divine power flowing in your veins. You, and many others like you, live in New Celestia, Ohio- a sanctuary hidden by magic from ordinary eyes where demigods of every ancient pantheon have come together to live and work. But beware- just as the gods are real, so too are the monsters of ancient myth, and old evils are forming new alliances to torment gods and demigods alike. Are you ready to go where few have dared? Will your story be told through the ages?

So, obviously, we will be roleplaying as demigods from various pantheons. I want to note, this is not set in the Percy Jackson universe, though obviously we're going to have a similar feel, using the same source material. Any god from any polytheistic religion is fair game for an ancestor- I just might ask for a Wikipedia link or something if it's particularly obscure. Your demigod's powers should line up with their ancestor's domain- you're gonna need to be really creative if you want your son of Aphrodite to have super strength, for instance.

Now, before we begin, I want to get to that part we all hate, but it has to be done: the rules.
  • Follow all site rules, obviously​
  • I am the GM, my word is law. I'll try to be accommodating, but when I say no, that's it.​
  • Be respectful in OOC​
  • Have fun!​

Shagranoz Shagranoz I'm interested. Any specific god ancestors we're sticking to or is it any mythology? Like Egyptian, Norse, others that I can't think of.

I don't know if you're filling up or the story has already started. But I'm intrested! Just hope I'm not too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back