oh my god do i try

spektri

ребята давайте жить дружно
cripes, i'm terrified of this place, but here goes nothing

i am a devoted user of lowercase in casual text but stickler to the rules of grammar i know in actual Writing™ so don't be alarmed or vaguely turned off by this if you can avoid it?

i'm 23 for some months still and absolutely look for partners/groups who are of age.

i am not a newbie to roleplaying but i haven't done it for years (in the meanwhile i've kept my writing skills up by writing my own stuff, recently mainly fanfiction). i used to love it, but i've not really known how to go about looking for partners until i found this site. hence me being terrified.

often your taste in (ray holt voice) Media Content is reflective of your interests in terms of rp, and while i'm not primarily looking to do fandom rps i'm going to list some of my current main interests just to get an idea of all that, so:

• dragon age, mass effect, overwatch, borderlands, fallout
    black sails, archer, the good wife/the good fight, the good place, brooklyn nine-nine, parks & recreation
  • star wars, star trek
  • plus (wild card!): trashy reality tv, bad horror movies, and lgbt themed books

my friend once introduced me as he "gayest friend" to her mum.

i have no idea if any of these things are things that i should be writing here but i try! can i please get a participation liquorice for it?

i am a devoted user of lowercase in casual text
A fellow Tumblrite?

overwatch
Yes

borderlands
HAVE YOU HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT 3 YET I REALLY WANT BORDERLANDS 3 I WANNA SEE MORE ALIENS

I should finish playing New Vegas tbh
can i please get a participation liquorice
3305-lifestyle-liquorice-special-toffee-bag.jpg

A fellow Tumblrite?

AM I THAT OBVIOUS
(in my defence my lowercase aesthetics precede my tumblr presence but i can't deny its impact on other areas of my style)

my condolences

HAVE YOU HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT 3 YET I REALLY WANT BORDERLANDS 3 I WANNA SEE MORE ALIENS

THE ONLY THING i've heard is that the devs are going to go more towards borderlands 1 and that scares me

I should finish playing New Vegas tbh

new vegas is my definite favourite of the ones i've played (3, nv, 4) and consequently the only i've finished

thanks!!

AM I THAT OBVIOUS
YES. But like, only to other Tumblrites, I think. It's just some sort of je ne se qois that says "Ah, yes. This person has probably lived through some terrible fandoms".
my condolences
All I wanted was some plot, and instead I got Tracer's butt.
THE ONLY THING i've heard is that the devs are going to go more towards borderlands 1 and that scares me
I feel like people have a hate-boner for Anthony Burch, but I genuinely liked the writing and wacky try-hard humor in BL2. I hope they keep the character-specific dialogue from TPS, at least! And maybe.... have both slag and cryo? Because cryo damage was bae.
new vegas is my definite favourite of the ones i've played (3, nv, 4) and consequently the only i've finished
I just wanna make all the characters!

It's just some sort of je ne se qois that says "Ah, yes. This person has probably lived through some terrible fandoms".

oh yes, the commonly experienced post-fandom ennui, or hangover if you will. we've seen some shit.

All I wanted was some plot, and instead I got Tracer's butt.

to be fair, it is a good butt. but same.

I feel like people have a hate-boner for Anthony Burch, but I genuinely liked the writing and wacky try-hard humor in BL2. I hope they keep the character-specific dialogue from TPS, at least! And maybe.... have both slag and cryo? Because cryo damage was bae.

oh man, i haven't really kept up with the general consensus on the borderland games mostly due to some sense of self-preservation, i had no idea people hated burch. though considering his well-meaning attempts at diversifying the game i can't be too surprised, the gamer communities often are frighteningly close-minded. i absolutely loved bl2 and tps, exactly for the writing and the latter for the dialogues. i'm gonna miss him. and YES, cryo was awesome. i love shattering enemies in bazillion little shiny pieces

I just wanna make all the characters!

this is literally my issue with fo4! i always start it over and over. fo:nv i'd like to play about 84 times more, but the character creation gets me so frustrated i always end up quitting

I... I cut my Tumblr teeth on Homestuck. ;u;

i guess it's lucky to say i was never a homestuck but i did have my dark moments in both superwholock and the mcu fandoms... in the dark years of 2011-2012.

i, too, am lowercase trash obsessed with overwatch and borderlands.

i'm not even really around on rpn anymore, but heyo, i hope you have lots of fun!

i am a devoted user of lowercase in casual text but stickler to the rules of grammar i know in actual Writing™ so don't be alarmed or vaguely turned off by this if you can avoid it?

i'm 23 for some months still and absolutely look for partners/groups who are of age.

i am not a newbie to roleplaying but i haven't done it for years (in the meanwhile i've kept my writing skills up by writing my own stuff, recently mainly fanfiction). i used to love it, but i've not really known how to go about looking for partners until i found this site. hence me being terrified.

often your taste in (ray holt voice) Media Content is reflective of your interests in terms of rp, and while i'm not primarily looking to do fandom rps i'm going to list some of my current main interests just to get an idea of all that, so:

black sails, archer, the good wife/the good fight, the good place, brooklyn nine-nine, parks & recreation
  • star wars, star trek
  • plus (wild card!): trashy reality tv, bad horror movies, and lgbt themed books

i have no idea if any of these things are things that i should be writing here but i try! can i please get a participation liquorice for it?

• star wars, star trek

Hi there, I'm Tae~! Welcome to rpnation, I hope you have a fun time! I'm new here as well so I wish you the best at making new friends!

Welcone welcome! I'm not lowercase trash, just out of habit, but I am regular trash! :D Lmao, hope you enjoy your time here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back