• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Oh Hey

woebegones

I’m not sure how to use this site yet, but I might as well learn yeah?

Here’s a few—very basic facts about me.

Hello! I’m Eliza and I am a twenty year old female.

I am a super experienced roleplayer and I have been writing for as long as I can remember.

I prefer to write at least more than one paragraph.

I typically write a lot more than just a paragraph but if you want fast replies and multiple in a few days we can keep it down to a few paragraphs at a time.

I also highly prefer darker themes rather than “fluff”. Fluff can be pretty cringe-worthy and I just don’t have the patience for it. Don’t get me wrong though! I do like it from time to time.

When it comes to canon vs original characters, I typically prefer canon when it comes to male characters but I cannot handle female canon characters because most of them are written by a man who knows nothing but stereotypes and shaping an over-sexual character, rather than an actual human. I’m pretty open when it comes to the plot. I will write just about anything that you suggest because it’s important for both of us to be enjoying what we are writing and not just me. Please, please, please do not make me be the only one writing the plot! I will grow bored easily.

The brings me to verses! I’m a huge fan of the following but DEFINITELY not limited to:

Banana Fish

Yuri on Ice (Viktor x Yuuri)

The Vampire Diaries / The Originals

Once Upon A Time

Umbrella Academy

The Last Kingdom

Game of Thrones (I’m a little bit behind.)

I have watched a bit of anime but I’m not that knowledgeable on many.

You can pm me about what I have watched or read manga-wise. I like to read more than watch. Hell, I’ll watch something with you if it means you’re happy with what you are writing.

If you have any other verses let me know! I’m pretty much open to almost anything. Just tell me what you’re thinking.

I’m okay with basically any sort of pairing gender rise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back