• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Oh, God... [MxF or MxM | Deity x Mortal]

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You've never been the kind of person who was superstitious. You didn't believe in back luck or fairy rings or dream catchers. Nor have you ever really been the religious type. You knew a few stories, sure, but through the lens of main stream media, and not from the source. But lately, there's been some things you just can't explain happening around you. Items misplaced, uncanny happy accidents that almost seem too good to be real.

And then there's him. He showed up at work initially as the new hire, but there's something about him... something drawing you in. Maybe it's the mysterious air about him, how he dodges almost every personal question with ease or with vagueness. Maybe it's his charming personality, quirky yet comfortable. Maybe it's the weird way he always seems to be in the right place at the right time...

Whatever it is, you've decided you don't like it. You don't like him. But you need to know how he does it.

For curiosity sake, of course. Yes, just curiosity.

Hey! So I know the above snippet is in second person, and I know some people are immediately appaled by the use of "you" and "you're" in a sentance that isn't dialogue. Maintaining distance from your characters, and all. Please continue reading! I typically write in third person I promise.

As it says on the tin, I'm looking for a partner or two to play in a pairing between a deity and a mortal. Please, for the love of all things chocolate, LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ME USING A MONOTHEISTIC DEITY FOR THIS PLOT. I typically enjoy playing powerful characters, but I promise you they won't be OP and wreck the plot nor all potential plot conflicts. If the prospect still makes you uncomfortable, whether it be for religious reasons or otherwise, please tell me. I promise I won't judge. We can work as long as you want making a fictional religion for this story, or even a pantheon if that makes you feel better. By all means, tell me your limits before we start (usually within 1-2 posts) so I don't overstep my bounds.

I prefer to play the deity role, but am not opposed to playing the mortal, either. If I play the deity, I'll play as a male. If I'm the mortal, I'll play as a female. I generally don't like playing FxF, but if you really want to, you can attempt to convince me of it. Please note that I might still say no, even after you try to convince me.

The other thing is that I'm a fan of the TV show Supernatural, and while having skipped about a bunch, I've seen every episode in season 11. I tend to use the actor who played God for Supernatural as a face claim for my male deity characters, so if you haven't seen up through season 11 of Supernatural, and don't want spoilers, please let me know. If you'd like to make this pairing a Supernatural fandom pairing, I'd prefer to play a female mortal OC.

Otherwise, I generally set this plot in a realistic/modern setting. I'd also be down for something set in ancient times, tribal, or medieval, if you'd like. Oh, one last thing! I like to role play on Discord, as it's the easiest way for me to read and respond to messages, but will also do PMs and threads here on RPN.

Feel free to add me on Discord, if you want! Noivian#8351 Otherwise, send a PM or message here if you're interested! Thanks for taking the time to read all this rambling!

Yess to all of this omg! I'm cool with this and I have an idea that we could have it in medieval times or some kind of fantasy setting where the deity is king or a lord some person of power and everything seems to be going right for this person and it making everyone and everything jealous which in turn can start war and scandals and just drama! If you're not into I understand, hun.

Yess to all of this omg! I'm cool with this and I have an idea that we could have it in medieval times or some kind of fantasy setting where the deity is king or a lord some person of power and everything seems to be going right for this person and it making everyone and everything jealous which in turn can start war and scandals and just drama! If you're not into I understand, hun.

Oof that sounds good! Hit me up with a PM and we can iron out the details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back