Oh dear, everything's changed so much...

Don Valence

Virtuous Madman
Hey there, folks.

I'm Don Valence, though a lot of people refer to me simply as Don, Donny, or Val.

I used to RP on this website many years ago, and was a pretty active member of the Fantasy genre community. For many reasons, I had to take a long break from RPNation; but now that life's troubles have eased, I'm possibly looking to get back into participating on this forum. :)

I'm looking forward to meeting new and old faces alike, and I even have a roleplay idea being worked on that might prove to be rather interesting to anyone who enjoys steampunk/dark fantasy settings. I'll likely have it posted relatively soon.

Anyway, glad to be back!

Hey there, folks.

I'm Don Valence, though a lot of people refer to me simply as Don, Donny, or Val.

I used to RP on this website many years ago, and was a pretty active member of the Fantasy genre community. For many reasons, I had to take a long break from RPNation; but now that life's troubles have eased, I'm possibly looking to get back into participating on this forum. :)

I'm looking forward to meeting new and old faces alike, and I even have a roleplay idea being worked on that might prove to be rather interesting to anyone who enjoys steampunk/dark fantasy settings. I'll likely have it posted relatively soon.

Anyway, glad to be back!

Welcome back to the site :)!

If you ever need anything let me or any other staff member know!

Welcome back fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^33^

tumblr_inline_oqsa02EyPt1qekfjh_540.gif

My name is Oenanthe ( a plant that makes you smile until you die...I thought I was edgy three years ago). You'll find me lurking among the 1x1 Search and Fandom Group RP forms. I host several different roleplays at the moment including Skyrim and Dragon Age. I also hope to get a Fallout RP up and running sometime in the future!

Feel free to message me if you wanna RP, need some help navigating the website, or just wanna chat!

Welcome back! Glad to see that grand rp of yours might finally play out on RPN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back