• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom of witchcraft & wizardry {sorting hat}

Main
Here

irusu

◅ ⁱ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵉᵉᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᶠᵒᵒˡ ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ▻
(A closed RP!) ~ an entire playlist to get one in the spirits - xx
⇝ full name.
⇝ alias.
⇝ age. {18-24}
⇝ gender.
⇝ preferred orientation.
⇝ birthday. {opt.}
⇝ zodiac. {opt.}
⇝ school.
⇝ house.
⇝ year.

⇝ height.
⇝ weight.
⇝ faceclaim.
⇝ voiceclaim. {opt. since it kicks ass}
⇝ hair.
⇝ eyes.
⇝ distinguishing features.

⇝ theme. {opt.}
⇝ personality. {3+ vices, 3+ virtues, we already been knew}
⇝ patronus.
⇝ boggart.
⇝ wand.
⇝ mbti.
⇝ temperament.
⇝ likes.
⇝ dislikes.
⇝ other.
The Sorting Hat.
g
s
h
r
d
b
i

Last edited:
ADMISSIONS
p
u
f
f
space
REVELIO
space2

'full name' ; carter isaac white
'alias' ; car, cartwheel
'age' ; twenty-two {22}
'gender' ; male
'preferred orientation' ; demiromantic bisexual
'birthday' ; november 15
'zodiac' ; scorpio
'school' ; hogwarts
'house' ; slytherin -- real friends of cunning folk who use any means to meet their ends
'year' ; fifth

space
OBSCURO
space2

'height' ; 6'2"
'weight' ; 167 lbs.
'faceclaim' ; cole mohr
'voiceclaim' ; cole mohr
'hair color' ; dark brown
'eye color' ; baby blue
'distinguishing features' ; there's so many tattoos, you scribbled boy; that excitable grin; those unmistakeable ears; the best dimples around next to his sister's

space
LEGILIMENS
space2

'theme' ; he's wandering away trying to find his way back home, the closer he gets it's harder to know
'personality' ; self-effacing; sincere; appreciative; sentimental . . . intemperate; dependent; regretful; covetous
'patronus' ; fox
'boggart' ; his reflection in a puddle, whispering to him that he couldn't do some unexplained task, exposing his greatest fear of failing yet another one of his loved ones to add to the list
'wand' ; walnut wand with a phoenix feather core, 12 1/2", supple
'mbti' ; isfj-t
'temperament' ; sanguine
'likes' ; intimacy that means something; driving at night; cold weather just to see bright noses and cheeks; pointless conversations; snowball fights honestly; wiping the mirror after a shower; hanging upside down on the edge of beds; scarves; fake courtyard throwdowns; transfiguration; cats; watching the pause of someone's lips just before they smile
'dislikes' ; criticism; sleeping alone; lying to his face; waffles instead of pancakes; sirens; locked rooms; car troubles because despite that bad boy aesthetic he can't fix a car for shit that was all fake in the past; being mistaken for fall out boy, the weeknd kinda guy when no one can tell me he isn't hardcore fleetwood mac & the beetles & queen, elton john, and bowie; not having a record player now that i think about it; lemonade; breaking his wand because it happens a lot, it's not supposed to go in your back pocket
'other' ; wOW he's getting a good reboot folks; touch his sister and you die.; their eldest brother graduated ig?? jk he should be an npc ravenclaw prefect; you'd find him dead quicker than finding him missing a hufflepuff match in support of his sister; i'm sorry, is his big ass sign in the way of your view? that's the point. sucks to suck; new howler who dis; doesn't do much extracurricular but i'm sure mcgonagall sighs reading his name
c
a
r

[div class=test]he is knee-deep in a water made of every choice in his life determined from his lips and spilling until it becomes too deep. he is a child, begging for every person he loves if they know just how much he cares. but he finds his responses in the forms of hands pushing him under, wondering if he will lose breath so he doesn't want another answer. he is scared because his eyes used to be brighter before he confused use for love and he swears this time around this darkness was relinquished from his body.

t
e
r
[class=test]
text-align: center;
top: 20px;
position: absolute;
z-index: 2;
height: 230px;
width: 238px;
padding-left: 4px;
padding-right: 6px;
[/class]
[class name=test state=hover]
font-size: 13px;
color: white;
text-shadow: 1px 1px black;
[/class][/div]

Last edited:
ADMISSIONS
p
u
f
f
space
REVELIO
space2

'full name' ; addison einin white
'alias' ; addi, adidas
'age' ; nineteen {19}
'gender' ; female
'preferred orientation' ; panromantic heterosexual
'birthday' ; april 11
'zodiac' ; aries
'school' ; hogwarts
'house' ; hufflepuff -- just and loyal, true and unafraid of toil
'year' ; second

space
OBSCURO
space2

'height' ; 5'5"
'weight' ; 129 lbs.
'faceclaim' ; lauren calaway
'voiceclaim' ; elizabeth gillies
'hair color' ; lavender
'eye color' ; chocolate brown
'distinguishing features' ; that belly button piercing's something; so is that irreplaceable smile because of the dimples that take residence on both cheeks; what a strong jaw too

space
LEGILIMENS
space2

'theme' ; this mess was yours, now this mess is mine
'personality' ; compassionate; empathetic; tenacious; decisive . . . insecure; headstrong; meddlesome; opportunistic
'patronus' ; hedgehog
'boggart' ; is herself, spilling with a thick black liquid down her arms, her fingertips, eyes, and mouth in fear of the doubts she keeps bottled
'wand' ; acacia wood wand with a dragon heartstring core, 10 1/4", and quite flexible
'mbti' ; infp-t
'temperament' ; sanguine
'likes' ; unnatural colors; stupid nicknames; having no destination in particular; beaches; astronomy; hearing a laugh from other people; layered blankets on colder nights; staying in bed while the sun has the room aglow; back hugs; poor one-liners; that one boy she grew up with?? what's his name?? kaspian? karp miccolo?? damn, guess we'll never know; reminiscing; quidditch
'dislikes' ; crowds; belittling of any kind; fickle brooms because of that one time as a first year that she's still embarassed over (it never got off the ground, i'm sorry); getting her hair all tangled; why tie a tie when you can make it a bow?; if it doesn't smell like cinnamon rolls in the hufflepuff common room, is it even worth it; plane rides; being one-upped; stepping down from a challenge; non-hypothetical question? she doesn't want 'em; her brother but not really; defense against the dark arts to no surprise; separation
'other' ; do you play quidditch? because you sure are a keeper. literally. no one's gettin' their quaffles anywhere near the puffs' rings; she does call herself sonic and gollum when referring to the golden goal posts; can't put her name in the goblet of fiyah, but she can sure cheer for the ones that can; can you tell i missed her?
a
d
d

[div class=test]tell me about the brightness you hold that forest fires cannot compete against. how your arms are made for needed embraces, and how you are set alight from tender words because warmth is not weakness here but the greatest of your strengths -- even when you do not believe you have any. tell me about how your heart is always in your palms as if to show the world it is perhaps too big for your body, but you love it just the same; the way you love everyone, and anything, that has ever given you a reason.

i
s
on
[class=test]
text-align: center;
top: 20px;
position: absolute;
z-index: 2;
height: 230px;
width: 238px;
padding-left: 4px;
padding-right: 6px;
[/class]
[class name=test state=hover]
font-size: 13px;
color: white;
text-shadow: 1px 1px black;
[/class][/div]

Last edited:
addison
keenan mylo orrel.
❛born in the cold but your heart's the warmest body, mama's boy.❜
➺ durmstrang's class in cracking knuckles was the only one he aced and it's not even real (probably)
➺ honestly though he's a try-hard so he did attempt all those good grades and such
➺ welcome to hogwarts where we don't actually care about those though
➺ gryffindor was made for people like him
➺ too loyal to know any better, too cocky to admit it
➺ he sends owls everyday to his mom leave him alone she's never hurt him
➺ give him something he doesn't want to be punched for amiright
➺ his patronus is still a lynx probably, i'll get back to you on that wand

Last edited:
K .
serpens, serpens

you've got a little bit of everything — the loyalty, the courage, the brains. but there's too much cunning in you, a willingness to fight dirty if it meant protecting those you love. so i have to say SLYTHERIN!
// the sorting hat (first year)......
FULL NAME kaspar mikhailovich
ALIAS mikhailovich, mickey mouse
AGE twenty-one
GENDER cisgender male
ORIENTATION greyromantic greysexual
BIRTHDAY july 1st
ZODIAC cancer
SCHOOL hogwarts ayy
HOUSE slytherin
YEAR fourth year
HEIGHT 6'0" (183 cm)
BUILD lean and toned
FACECLAIM hugh vidler
HAIR russet brown, wavy
EYES dark and guarded
DIST. FEATURE nice lips, thx piper
DIST. FEATURE cheekbones? yes
DIST. FEATURE needs a haircut
DIST. FEATURE dumb hipster clothes
DIST. FEATURE neversmiles.jpg
PERSONALITY perspicacious, efficient, pragmatic & self-deprecating, disillusioned, reticent — listen this whole au is actually so good for him, i even changed 'self-loathing' to 'self-deprecating' bc mama viv would never let it get to that point? still a snarky boy but he's not sad yay
PATRONUS black mamba
BOGGART himself, stricken with blood-covered hands to represent his fear of either hurting or failing to protect those he cares most about
WAND yew wand with a phoenix feather core, 11", unbending
MBTI istj-t
TEMPERAMENT choleric
LIKES the quiet but not complete silence, dark colors, open spaces, round rooms, heavy jackets, long-sleeved shirts, waking up early and going to sleep late, coming out on top, people who can respect his privacy and understand his occasional need for solitude, black coffee, spicy foods, a certain girl next door whose smile shines brighter than any star he's ever seen
DISLIKES enclosed spaces, raised voices, being bothered, losing in anything, when the people he cares for are upset and/or hurt, overly sweet foods and drinks, hot and humid climates, small talk, loud situations, feeling useless, things not going to plan, strong emotions, storms, himself sometimes tbh, when people sneak up behind him (even unintentionally)
OTHER has a special affinity for potions and defense against the dark arts but is conversely dismal at herbology and history of magic
OTHER sometimes goes to class with his pajamas under his robe
OTHER does he need glasses? does he wear them for the aesthetic? no one knows, and he's most certainly not telling anyone in case someone decides it'd be funny to take them—but no, they're 100% for the aesthetic
OTHER this man went from attending exactly 0 quidditch matches to attending every single one that hufflepuff played in, i wonder why?

Last edited:
thalia
thalia blythe mercier.
❛little lioness with a roar she's never known.❜
➺ ilvermorny transfer thanks to her grandparents; pukwudgie initially since her heart is the only thing she keeps untouched
➺ she got a fire-dwelling salamander patronus and it made me squeak with pride
➺ what does amortentia smell like??
➺ rowan wand with a unicorn hair core, 11 1/2", and rigid flexibility
➺ all of this makes it sound like she takes no shit, but she, in fact, takes all of it
➺ my biggest hope is that she realizes just how strong she is after everything that's pushed her down
➺ you're!! what's!! most!! important!! it's!! okay!! to!! have!! bad!! days!! you're still learning!!!!!

[class=boxes] height:285px; width:285px; [/class] [class=image] position:absolute; top:8px; margin-left:400px; height:275px; width:275px; color:transparent; border-radius: 500px 500px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/DdVEExU.jpg'); background-position: 50% 0%; background-size: 140%; opacity:.85; [/class] [class=block] border-bottom-left-radius: 1000px 1000px; border-bottom-right-radius: 1000px 1000px; background-color:white; color:transparent; height:123px; width: 260px; position:absolute; margin-left:407.5px; top:150px; opacity:.45; [/class] [class=button1] text-shadow: 1px 1px 9px #a1aa9e; letter-spacing:3px; color: #1f301b; font-size:20px; margin-left:475px; top:150px; opacity: .6; position: absolute; transition: .6s; cursor: default; font-style: normal; [/class] [class=border] margin-left:391.5px; top:0px; opacity:.7; height:283px; width:283px; border-radius: 500px 500px; border: 4px solid #253f23; position:absolute; [/class] [class=textbox] border-bottom-left-radius: 500px 500px; border-bottom-right-radius: 500px 500px; overflow: hidden; top:173px; margin-left:423px; height: 80px; width:230px; position:absolute; [/class] [class=text] border-bottom-left-radius: 500px 500px; border-bottom-right-radius: 500px 500px; text-align:center; height: 75px; width: 230px; overflow:scroll; text-shadow: 0px 1px 6px #dbdbdb; font-size:12px; color: #777777; opacity:.95; [/class] [div class=boxes][div class=image]hi[/div][div class=border][/div][div class=block]hi[/div][div class=button1]ELIAS KING[/div][div class=textbox][div class=text]"kept quiet for far too long, now the words are pouring out"
-≎-
▸ baby boy from bristol, britain- where getting spat in the face and being called a peasant is just part of your daily morning rituals !!
▸ the first wizard in his (direct) family for 2 whole generations and suffice to say he is Confusion but like??? rolling with it ig
▸ every time he goes back home he thinks the entire thing was just a really bad fever dream but then he's packing for the train and then suddenly it just hits him ALL over again
▸ slythern af and proud of it come @ him
▸ (no wait pls don't he's super bad with conflict)
▸ ambition does not equal animosity- u can still have goals and be Smort while also Not being a raging douche and he's here to prove it
▸ that being said,,, while he may actually die for you, he'll also also document every single embarrassing thing you have ever done and make a scrapbook of it just for funsies
▸ big bad resentment and abandonment issues bc of backstory reasons
▸ his patronus is an otter and everytime i think of him seeing it for the first time it makes me soft inside
▸ hawthorne wand with a phoenix feather core, 12 3/4'' with yielding flexibility
▸ his boggart is the image of him, trapped in a gilded cage while the people he loves and cares for most walk away from him as he's being consumed by a darkness surrounding him- the representation of his fears of abandonment, isolation and helplessness
[/div][/div] [class name=button1 state=hover] margin-left:460px; opacity: .65; letter-spacing:6px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 9px #a1aa9e; transition: .5s; [/class] [script class=button1 on=click] show blurb [/script] [/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back