• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Temptations and Virtues (OOC)

Yuckeroni, I will put ya there :D

-- Now the character skelly is up and ready, I think the RP is ready to get some OCs

Last edited:
Mind control or any variant. Anything godly. Other than that I say go for it, but be prepared to defend it if it seems too OP

I have started the main RP and put together the character skeletons. If you are still interested, but begin working on your characters. If you are not interested, please let me know. If there is no response by this Sunday evening, I will assume that you no longer wish to participate and will give your slot away.
I didn't know that you did that. =3

NerdyFox NerdyFox Je Je Je Je Blackrose7 Blackrose7 @TheForgottenDoll Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Left Out Left Out gloomAI gloomAI
Cloud Nagasake Cloud Nagasake NanLia NanLia yuckeroni yuckeroni Buckteeth Buckteeth @hange zoe

I have started the main RP and put together the character skeletons. If you are still interested, but begin working on your characters. If you are not interested, please let me know. If there is no response by this Sunday evening, I will assume that you no longer wish to participate and will give your slot away.

I am still here and interested!

I won't be able to create a cs yet because I have a power outage. I probably won't get power until late Sunday. I barely have enough power to charge my phone.

I finished my cs. I will have my post up by early tomorrow.
haha i just realized why i could never see any of your text: are you using one of the darker rpn themes? because when you use the white font, all i see is just the white background :P
also omfg may i propose drinking buddies ulyssa and uma? ;)

yuckeroni yuckeroni Yeah, I was using the Night Life, but it should be fixed now. Can you see the post better? Yeah, Ulyssa and Uma can be drinking buddies. They can both get blackout drunk together. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back