• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Of Heroes and Monsters

fshlkafhalkf;lkasdjflkasdj

A Man in Love with the Sea and the Ships that Sail
Long ago the world was full of magic, but as times changed the world abandoned the practice, some because it was too difficult, others were misled by the honeyed tongues of the church. Those who were the masters of the ways of magic sealed all powers of gods, heroes, Titans, monsters, and all other magics in relics and amulets. Now, in the modern age, you and your group of plucky young accomplices must take these artifacts for yourself to thwart the goals of a fiendish organization and save the world!

I would actually like to kind of know more about the plot and such before I get invested, just in case it turns out to be something I'm not interested in.

The story is that there is a sinister organization who are using the ancient powers in the relics to control the world. However, this tampering could bring about the end of the world. As such you and the other heroes will venture about the ruins of the world to recover these relics and thwart the plans of of the Organization.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back