Chitchat Of Coaches and Pretty Red Heads

KingofAesir

Ghostly Presence
Okay, so, recently (yesterday) there was a board meeting at my school. They were doing normal board meeting stuff as well as taking community imput on whether or not my coach, aka the girls basketball head coach, should be fired. My dad hates the guy so, naturally, he was there. He said there were at least twelve people there trying to get him fired and only five there in his favor. Earlier that morning, his daughter had been crying about moving and, being the nice person I am, I gave her a sympathetic tap on the head. (I'm not a hugger) Anyway, we found out later in the day that coach and his wife, the English teacher for Junior high, had skipped class and went home. The dude hadn't even been fired yet. It was confusing as hell. I was mad because out Varsity had a district game today and it was looking like he wasn't gonna dhow up to practice. He did, though, and everything went pretty okay from there.  

While the meeting was going on, I had One Act practice and was too busy being awkward about the senior my character is married to. See, we don't have enough guys in One Act so I was cast in a male role and my character has a wife. The girl that plays her is a red-headed, hyper-energetic, green eyed, senior named Savanna. Now, I'm just a freshman and for some reason seniors are like this big thing to be held on a pedestal even if I'm smarter, and taller, than half of them so I was being all awkward during blocking. Oh, I'm also totally bi and she is beyond pretty. So.....that helps the awkwardness. Like legit, at one point she comes across the stage and puts her hand on my bicep while saying her line, which is about my character and hers by the way. I may or may not have smiled a little too wide. I also almost fell out of my chair when we were doing a prayer scene around a table and she starts talking.

"I feel like I should be closer to you. And...there now it looks like we're married."

She scooted her chair closers to me and put her hand on my fucking knee. I almost died. I swear, that was only the first scene, I'm totally screwed. Like, SCREWED. 

Anyway, there's my awkward ramblings about coaches getting fired and being in a play with a pretty red head. Thanks for listening....er....reading. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: My coach and his wife and kids are not at school. We have a "sub" who seems to be very curious as to what section we were on in his class. I don't know how to feel. :/

On a completely unrelated note, everyone in my class is all huddled together. It's chill and I'm kinda glad he's not here. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back