• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Blood and Gold OOC

Would you like me to edit the character sheets to have all of the same coding?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
No I'm still interested! Been working on him slow and steady these past few days but I'll have him up shortly!

Posted, a bit short, but it's just an opener.
Wert Wert btw how long should my posts be on average?
I'd prefer them to be at least a paragraph, so your post length is fine. I understand that sometimes writers block or certain situations in the story can hinder writing more than a paragraph, I just want people to give others something to work with.

MasterRed MasterRed Sorry, Brook says they wont be able to respond to the roleplay for two days. You may want to edit your post or change your character's attention once the Queen's post is up.

Also, from the 14-18 a few of our writers wont be able to write because of happenings off-screen. Just a forewarning, everybody!

Oof I didn’t notice all this activity I’ll probably just write a new post and just uh ignore my old one? If that makes sense sorry it’s eleven o clock lol

Last edited:
Okay. So, first off, I'd like to discuss how the treaties will be done. Setlain and Astrya are in desperate need of an army, which Freland or another country (NPC- look in the Lore thread if you haven't already) can grant either through marriage and/or trade. Your characters really don't have to love each other, but if you want that then please let the other person know here.

I do realize that the majority of the characters are teens, or just out of their teens. Since this is a historical, young marriages will still take place regardless. Just don't take this as anyone's ideals, because it's not.

If you mean he's safe from court intrigue, the bastard son is not, what with having an unstable person that has access to the armory and a bone to pick with him and his mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back