• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Odyssey (Space Exploration/Combat RP)

Arty

Tactical
Tried to start it. Got a mod working for a simulator :D I made a sample video of the said simulator, and what that part would look like. When you aren't fighting (Or your character is) you are having a day to day life inside the ship (Or ships. Depending which ship you want to serve.) You can be an engineer, a marine (There is boarding.), a fighter pilot (Want to fly a mech or fighter? Watch the video to find out. And yes that was a sword that cut up the destroyer.), or even a captain of your own vessel! I have a plot written out already, and I'll be expecting semi-detailed responses. Who know's~ Maybe the first person to sign up'll be the Admiral of the fleet~? Also, all the ships are customizable, so if you are a captain... Send me a PM on what you want your ship to be like! Will it be a Assault Boat? Or more of a supporting vessel? The choice is yours! Plot in a nutshell.

"We were sent on a mission. It was supposed to be simple. To find Old Earth, and reclaim it. However... the ISS command didn't expect: Pirates, Black Holes, and sparse parts. Hell, we were stranded on a ice ball for several weeks while we fixed the "ISS Revenge's" engines! She was an old Hammerhead... We eventually scrapped her and took off without her. The life in space is a dangerous one... But at the same time, it never get's dull!"

(I apologize for the poor video quality. I do not have access to good screen recorders. Could anyone give suggestions?)

POSITIONS:

1 Admiral:
5 Captains:
Pretty much anything else. Unlimited engineers, pilots (They die a lot), marines, crew, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back