• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Ocielle VI (Now Recruiting!)

Skaperen

Another Sci-Fi GM
Ocielle VI is a VSV-1196 (Verden Space Vessel) that pioneers in planetary exploration, and is on a mission to explore a planet observed in a neighboring galaxy. Their home planet, Verden, is currently in golden age of engineering physics, and for the first time have discovered how to travel through space time. What makes this new planet, p-173-31.3, significant is the likely probability of life, never before has there been a planet so remarkably habitable.

Recruited for this operation are prestigious innovators of their field willing to leave their home for 26 months. Although presumed possible, there is always a chance of failure.

In a successful journey to the planet, Ocielle VI goes into orbit around p-173-31.3, scanning and observing. On the fifth day, the data is recorded and ready for analysis, but before the team views the data, the Ocielle VI falls out of of orbit, heading toward an impending emergency landing. In the free fall, the crew gets to the one-man escape pods where they launch out of the vessel, and float to the ground in a steady parachute-equipped capsule.

The crew is separated and realize the importance of finding each other, but each of them are constantly discovering that the life around them, is strangely familiar.

Sign-ups are now available! 10 slots, get one while you can! More tabs to be made soon.

Click ---> https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ocielle-vi.83359/

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolfheart said:
I am very interested! Races, classes, character specs?
@Wolfheart They are all same race; very human-like. Classes and such-wise; things like the geologist, engineer, pilot etc. Basically what you would expect from the crew of planet explorers q:

Also a lot will be explained if and when I decide to make the actual thread. If you look at my other RP that just started, More Than 30 Days, I did the same thing where I have pretty much just wrote the overview for the interest check, and I do all the tabs later. Here's the thread --> https://www.rpnation.com/threads/more-than-30-days.81211/

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything looks good in terms of your writing technique and the way you progress things. I think I'll enjoy the RP heavily. Looking forward to getting going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back