• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Oceanic

Muffinboi

Horror of the Sea
It is the year 22 2E (22nd year of the 2nd era). Poseidon has gained a steampunk kind of technology on land, but the underwater use psytech.

But Poseidon is under attack.

The current leader of the world of Erebus, Matthua Colly, has commenced his assault on Poseidon. He seeks to use the resources of this world, including the very rare but powerful element known as Pleanyx. The leaders of Poseidon do not want this to happen, thus creating a conflict.

In addition, there is a box containing the ultimate weapon to stop these invaders. You see, a long time ago, the once king of Io, Laiken, sealed the ultimate defense mechanism against enemies away in a magical box known as the Ocean Box. He sealed it away so that it would not fall into the wrong hands. But sadly, it might fall into the hands of Colly and his army if the inhabitants of Poseidon aren't careful. The box and the weapon inside of it are currently missing.

Despite this, not all hope is lost. A group of brave beings teamed up to save Poseidon and all who inhabit it, as well as oppose Colly and his army. They are thought to be the only ones who can stop this pandemonium.

However, not everyone is a part of the Poseidon alliance. There's the army of Erebus obviously, and then there's mercenaries, neutrals, and some minor factions out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awilix rode on a blue chocobo, the large flightless bird walking on a path in a forest of an island. The female chua was exploring and wanted to take some time off her current task. Suddenly she got the chocobo to burst into a run and the two got out of the forest quickly and onto a medium-sized beach. Awilix got off the chocobo and headed towards the shore. She placed her feet into the shallow water, then she looked up and saw a ship nearby.

Barry sat on the stairs leading to the lower level of the ship, toying with one of his bombs. He eventually grew bored, and began rearranging the wires inside over and over again in the same pattern. After some tinkering, he closed it's top and placed it on a table, then walked on it the deck. He stared out at the beach, and breathed in slowly. His eyes eventually settled on Awilix.

@Aridis @zacharychi @Penance

Zachary was at his lab in Poseidon, he looked out at the beach and saw a foreigner. 'Tourism seems up this time of year, though I don't know why she would go through the beach and not take a ship.' Zachary thought, taking a sip of his cup of milk. 'She looks cute, might see her some time later.' He looked away from the window and saw his project. He took his screwdriver and clamped the shell pieces of his gun back together, finishing his adjustments.

Maron was chilling on top of masts with his back laying on the wooden holding them up "ah such a blue sky......."

I hate the color blue

"Yes I know because the ocean is blue. Chill~"

Bah. Where are we going anyways?

"I dunno......I thought you knew."

Sigh.....

Awilix saw a small figure on the deck of the ship. She was sure that it was from Erebus, so she ran towards her chocobo, hopped onto it, and made it burst into a run back into the forest. She ran until she reached a rock, and once she got there she got the chocobo to stop, and hopped on top of the rock. She then began to climb up a thick tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back