• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Oceanic Dreams (Happier Reboot) OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Comet made us a discord. If you would like to join please message her to get a link. I’m horrible at getting the invite to work lol.

Just because the dating spoiler in relationships says 'boyfriend'/'girlfriend' doesn't mean you obviously need to be straight. That was just an example.

Comet and I ate still working on some things so please hold off for now. Information will be posted in a lore thread on the town.

Okay everyone! Our discord is set up.

Please look through the Lore page and make your schedule according to the classes offered.

Each event will be done in Lime before the start of each major event of the school year. Comet and I have some fun things planned so we hope you enjoy.

Comet Comet 0k_mang0 0k_mang0 Scarecrovv Scarecrovv atomic atomic dimensional dimensional JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy

Students should be arriving at school right now, via bus, walking if they are close enough or by parent's/guardian's car

Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy atomic atomic Class schedules are made in discord as well as plottingbwitg other characters. Please message comet or I for a link. Activities, Clubs and Sports should be at the end of your schedule.

Lunch 5A is for last names A-M and Lunch 5B is for last names N-Z.

9th grade class students
thee following students have at least 1 class together.

Phyllis, Takeshi, Booker, and Solomon have Period 4 Health (Semester 1) together.

Phyllis, Solomon, Booker, and Takeshi have period 4 PE (Semester 2) together.

Phyllis and Aliyah have English 9 (period 3) together.

Phyllis and Solomon have Physical Science (period 9 together).

Solomon and Aliyah have honors world history (period 5b) together
Phyllis, hekate, Apollo, Aliyah, Booker, and Solomon have lunch 5A together.

Last edited:
Thunder_clouds Thunder_clouds You gotta make a character first. Everyone also starts out a freshman in high school.

Once approved, you need to make a class schedule in our discord before posting and it is the first day of the 2019-2020 school year. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back