OCC

Are dragons and other magical creatures going to appear as their book, or movie counterparts in description and abilities?

I think while we wait for the RP to open, does anyone want to do a side rp? Interested in a before-story interaction with Mr. Fields or Douglas? 

Oooh I'm more than interested! Do you have any ideas for the plot? 

I would love to do a family-friend thing with one of them! Perhaps an aftermath of Field's recovery from Auror or Douglas's lost adventure in America's version of Diagon Alley (i'd think it would be near  Adam's Zaparon's Magical Emporium? Possibly the Armory Court?) 

I would love to do a family-friend thing with one of them! Perhaps an aftermath of Field's recovery from Auror or Douglas's lost adventure in America's version of Diagon Alley (i'd think it would be near  Adam's Zaparon's Magical Emporium? Possibly the Armory Court?) 

Well, whatever it is, count me in.

I really can't do it, Professor Talus plays heavily with this plot so idk if it'll work well :/  wish i could 

Sorry everyone! I was ill and thus my brain was a pile of mush! As well as the fact I was taking mock's (Which the school gave me a weeks notice of so thanks for that -_- ) But on the plus side i'm done now and i've posted so we can start, so feel free to post if you all want but please don't get too far ahead before everyone's posted.

Are dragons and other magical creatures going to appear as their book, or movie counterparts in description and abilities?

I don't think everyone will have seen the movie or read the books so as I think more people may have seen the movie their movie counterparts but if you haven't seen it then either go online or just use what you know from the books.

Sorry everyone! I was ill and thus my brain was a pile of mush! As well as the fact I was taking mock's (Which the school gave me a weeks notice of so thanks for that -_- ) But on the plus side i'm done now and i've posted so we can start, so feel free to post if you all want but please don't get too far ahead before everyone's posted.

Glad you're feeling better! Seems everyone gets sick around Christmas time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back