OC

GingerBread said:
Yeah, isn't it itami's wife? cause i think i remember him saying he was the son in law of grimm.
But yeah, I do love Grimm he entertains me :D
No it's not Itami's wife. His daughter is still like 11. The Van Fen'rir family line and tree is... complicated...

Light said:
No it's not Itami's wife. His daughter is still like 11. The Van Fen'rir family line and tree is... complicated...
I'm still struggling to understand everything else. I Still really want to know who the girl watching Vance before was and why she was watching Vance

GingerBread said:
I'm still struggling to understand everything else. I Still really want to know who the girl watching Vance before was and why she was watching Vance
I'll reveal it sooooooon

GingerBread said:
Is that the proper definition of soon, or my definition of it?(Which is as long as it takes) XP
By the stuttering and shy attitude you should know it's the girl who killed all the Olympians in under 5 minutes.

Light said:
By the stuttering and shy attitude you should know it's the girl who killed all the Olympians in under 5 minutes.
I kinda assumed that, but you know what they say about assuming, it makes an ass out of you and me.

But surely there's a reason she was watching Vance, cause well he's Vance, nothing happens to him for no reason :P

Light said:
Grimm is dying from laughter in whatever place he is and bestows the actual power of breathing eternal fire upon Fola. He could only breath the unending fire though, he couldn't manipulate it though. That's how much he flamed Vance.
Wait, is this an actual thing?

Because if so that's literally the most beautiful thing I've ever read xD !

Now Fola can roast people while LITERALLY roasting them at the same time!

LokiofSP said:

Yes it's a real thing. Have fun.

LokiofSP said:

That's kinda cool Even if i do hate dick size jokes with a passion, because they're the weak mans insult.

@Light Are we going to fight the A.I soon?

GingerBread said:
That's kinda cool Even if i do hate dick size jokes with a passion, because they're the weak mans insult.

@Light Are we going to fight the A.I soon?
I actually REALLY didn't want to do it at first because it was to easy, but I felt Fola wouldn't sound mean enough if I didn't :P

djinnamon said:
"Vance!" Sage screamed and a thin sheet of enchanted ice appeared in between Vance's face and the fire
@GingerBread @LokiofSP
See now I'm not sure this will work, cause this is unending eternal fire, so wouldn't it just melt through the ice anyways? Though i have no idea

There is reason why I said enchanted ice. Enchants gives a person or thing a specific effect from the user of the enchantment. Basically if sage wanted a cat to fly he could make it fly on its own with enchants

GingerBread said:
See now I'm not sure this will work, cause this is unending eternal fire, so wouldn't it just melt through the ice anyways? Though i have no idea

djinnamon said:
There is reason why I said enchanted ice. Enchants gives a person or thing a specific effect from the user of the enchantment. Basically if sage wanted a cat to fly he could make it fly on its own with enchants
While normally I'd call BS, I think I may have accidentaly made a situation where BS is needed.

We can say the ice was THIS close to melting, but Fola shut his mouth in time :)

djinnamon said:
But again it's unending fire and Loki said it was a huge column of flames so which would win. I'm not trying to get Vance killed, but I'm kinda dedicated to get as much realism as i can into my posts (Which was the worse goal i could've set myself when i'm in an RP with literal gods XP)

( I'm pretty sure the ice would protect Vance slight and deflect it but Vance's chest and shoulders might get burned )

GingerBread said:
But again it's unending fire and Loki said it was a huge column of flames so which would win. I'm not trying to get Vance killed, but I'm kinda dedicated to get as much realism as i can into my posts (Which was the worse goal i could've set myself when i'm in an RP with literal gods XP)

djinnamon said:
( I'm pretty sure the ice would protect Vance slight and deflect it but Vance's chest and shoulders might get burned )
But if it deflects it's killing ME.

I've been wrighting it as it's unending if his mouth is open, if he closes his mouth the fire stops. Because the ice was enchanted we could say it stopped it for a bit, but it would have gave had Sage not pushed Fola out of the way

LokiofSP said:
But if it deflects it's killing ME.
I've been wrighting it as it's unending if his mouth is open, if he closes his mouth the fire stops. Because the ice was enchanted we could say it stopped it for a bit, but it would have gave had Sage not pushed Fola out of the way
Thank goodness, Vance is safe from the fire ......but not a pissed off Sage

@GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back