OC

LokiofSP said:
;-;
So then how would the guild know that Isabel isn't evil? And better yet, how do they stop reality from going kaput?
That's what makes it fun and challenging. You won't know until it happens, she's used to be judged without being known first. So this is a new experience for her. Whatever you feel is the best decision. You're a Beta you should know that Fola is a leader now. You need to get the other guild members together and decide on sitting down and dying, befriending her, or fighting her. Grimm shall support you. I can no longer help you all too much, Ashlyn is gone meaning Light has also slightly left your side. Whatever I do is strictly based on Isabella's decision as a character.

Light said:
That's what makes it fun and challenging. You won't know until it happens, she's used to be judged without being known first. So this is a new experience for her. Whatever you feel is the best decision. You're a Beta you should know that Fola is a leader now. You need to get the other guild members together and decide on sitting down and dying, befriending her, or fighting her. Grimm shall support you. I can no longer help you all too much, Ashlyn is gone meaning Light has also slightly left your side. Whatever I do is strictly based on Isabella's decision as a character.
Wait, shit, Fola is leader.....

Cuz he just left for a bar...

Yo @Light, since he's technically leading the guild, would Fola be able to send messages and recruit people now? Would he even know how?

LokiofSP said:
Yo @Light, since he's technically leading the guild, would Fola be able to send messages and recruit people now? Would he even know how?
Fola isn't the only high rank. He's just one of the executives making decisions. So he's not THE leader he's of of the leaders. No recruiting is Alpha and messing with others ranks is Meta

Light said:
Fola isn't the only high rank. He's just one of the executives making decisions. So he's not THE leader he's of of the leaders. No recruiting is Alpha and messing with others ranks is Meta
That's what I meant by leading :P

Well shite then. No idea how he would gather everyone

LokiofSP said:
He left w/ you
But what he did defeats the purpose of everything Jackie and Vance are doing. If he can see into the past he'd see who did it. And that wouldn't work. Cause Grimm is all powerful and I'm pretty sure could see into the past and do what inaro is doing. So I'm calling BS on that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back