• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC Spidey/Marvel interest check - 1x1 MxF - let's create our own superhero society! 18+

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there true believers! The name's Jackson, or you can call me Jaxby or 'Hey you, idiot!' idc lol. I'm 26, CST, lit-adv lit and been rping for over 10 years!

What I'm interested in is creating our own sort of Marvel universe away from the MCU, I'm totally cool with superhero OCs or us just making canon characters our own versions! I'm partial to Spidey, Rocket/Groot and Venom, among many other heroes and villains. I think it'd be super cool to plot smth with someone who's passionate about Marvel - If you love to juggle characters this is the RP for you!!!

I consider myself lit-adv lit, but I can write forever tbh. I believe quality is more important tho! Please reach out if you're over 18, love marvel, cool with juggling lots of characters, like darker themes now and then and love to OOC!!! I'd love to chat on discord, plot, discuss, gush over characters and worldbuilding and it all!!! I prefer MxF pairings for mains, but open to queer side pairings. I tend to play male mains!

I can send my OC Spidey's Character sheet once ya reach out! Please DM me and tell me a bit about yourself, who you'd be interested in playing as and whatever else ya wanna share!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back