• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Obscure Fandom Craving [Kara no Kyoukai]

Prix

This is my very first RP search ad here, so please be patient with me and tell me if there's anything I could do better.

I know this is a long-shot, but I just recently finished watching the ufotable anime adaptation of Kara no Kyoukai. I love the setting and the characters and particularly the relationship between Shiki and Mikiya. I know that I'm unlikely to just happen upon someone who wants to RP them, but if you're interested please let me know. I can play Shiki or Mikiya, I think.

If you're interested, please let me know and we can talk about aligning our interests. I would like to do relationship-building stuff with some plot. I am accustomed to RPing on IM services, which I can share through PM, but we can discuss RPing elsewhere, too, if you prefer something else.

If you are interested, we can double to include other characters.

I'm one of the few who has watched Kara No Kyoukai (Garden of Sinners). I'm not entirely sure how an RP in that setting would pan out. What do you have in mind? You can PM me to keep the post count low. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back